XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > A (PS3) > Alpha Protocol

Old 06-16-2010, 08:33 PM   #21 (permalink)

this game really hates me, 100% dossier on madison/marburg, -8 rep and he still runs.. bah!!!!!!!
Old 06-16-2010, 10:18 PM   #22 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to HandzOfBlood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChowderlyDude View Post
this game really hates me, 100% dossier on madison/marburg, -8 rep and he still runs.. bah!!!!!!!
yea i knw what you mean m8........ive had the same problem
HandzOfBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 10:58 AM   #23 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

i take it it doesnt matter what room you have be i for the marburg battle for him to stay then, madison room or bomb room
xhair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 01:13 PM   #24 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to HandzOfBlood

got this trophy this morning , couldnt be happier and more glad because now i can platinum it lol, cheers for the help with Marburg everyone
HandzOfBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:42 AM   #25 (permalink)

I've dealth with Marburg four different times. He is the last trophy I need to get the Platinum. I've tried EVERYTHING people have posted and still nothing. I'm royally f***ing pissed off at this game now.
RedMoonSharingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 08:06 PM   #26 (permalink)

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award
Default Marburg "Youth Triumphs Experience Trophy"

To All:

What makes this work is the following:

Just start the game over and pick "Suave" for almost every response. This not only gets you the Suave Perk but permits you to get a couple of extra -1 Reps with Marburg at the Cafe.

Go to Moscow and do the Railyard and answer Agressive to get SIE to like you and impress her at the end of the mission. Marburg hates SIE and this provides an extra incentive for negative Rep with him.

Then go to Rome and kill Al-Bara in the Scope ID mission.

During the Cafe sequence. Do all "Suave" responses except the 4th reponse, "Aggressive".

You should end up with a -7 Rep with Marburg at the end.

Get a 100% Dossier Intel on Marburg.

Best thing to do though is follow the roadmap on the second post "kwokovich" on the XBox360 site under the following link.

Youth Trumps Experience

I did and was able to finish off Marburg.

Last edited by RSheb; 10-12-2010 at 04:36 PM.
RSheb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:26 AM   #27 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Maldovar

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5

Old thread, I know, but just needed to note that I got the trophy tonight with the following final stats with Marburg...

66% dossier completion
-5 reputation with Marburg
Killed Al-Bara
0 Reputation with SIE

Used nothing but Suave responses through all of the dialogue in the museum and had no expectations of him attacking and he surprised me and charged me. Saved me having to do another playthrough to get this like I thought I was going to.

Makes me wonder how much of it might have to do with your actual responses over just your reputation. Seemed like there were a lot of +1 rep changes immediately going into conversations or even following negative rep changes...

Maldovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 01:37 PM   #28 (permalink)

Had -10 with heck but still couldn't alienate him...WTF?

Got Marburg with -6 and incomplete dossier on him.

Sigh so frustrating

Will block and delete empty requests
DRY91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 09:14 AM   #29 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Crowquilt

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRY91 View Post
Had -10 with heck but still couldn't alienate him...WTF?

Got Marburg with -6 and incomplete dossier on him.

Sigh so frustrating

Okay, this is actually a really easy one. I did this as the last mission and i purposely made SIE as a friend, killed her on brayko's mission and got a -5 on albatross. No matter what i did with steven, i always got him as a handler in the last mission.

What i was doing wrong? I realized that at the last mission, there are 3 handlers available, heck, albatross and SIE. if you kill all three of them, the last mission won't continue pretty much. So the game does is a failsafe, they will always give you heck as a handler on the last mission. So what i suggest you do is, do a run through where you don't get a negative or and kill any of the two important characters next to heck. get a positive from albatross(turn his bugs off in taipei, professional stances, don't kill sis) and be friends with SIE in the moscow mission(agressive stances all the time) and do TAIPEI mission last. As always, stated in the guide, finish all the missions in the taipei, making contact steven heck last so you'll automatically get a minus 2 at the first time you meet. i think it's four professional stances, and then finish all the conversation all the way through. Then, after the contact steven heck mission as last mission in taipei, avoid buying any intel and you'll get a minus 9 on him. You'll get an email, make sure you reply to this BEFORE the rally or before you fight omen deng. Reply to him to shut up, which brings him to -10.

You'll know he sold you out if he says "a guy from vci says". It's completely different when he doesn't sell you out.

As for marburg? I really have no idea. But i heard an alternate route to this if he doesn't fight you in the musuem. I think it's, make sure you have more than -6 or -5 on marburg, know that parker's daughter is madison ANDDDDDDDD tell parker this. you'll fight marburg on the last mission and you'll get the trophy, i think? Or make sure you saved before you chose the routes, you'll get a nice -1 on marburg if you chose to disarm the bombs and kept using suave choices, on madison i have no deduction.

Hope this helps. Message me if you have need for more help, i'm still going after the youth trumps experience trophy, i'll tell you how i got it.
Old 05-07-2011, 03:40 AM   #30 (permalink)

I forgot to post here after I got the trophy but yes what crowquilt stated worked for me

Will block and delete empty requests
DRY91 is offline   Reply With Quote