Platinum Difficulty Rating

funkyweed

Please rate the trophy difficulty...  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Please rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_55.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.37

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After what I've seen, I think about a 7. The trophies aren't that hard themselves but it would take at least two playthroughs from what I can tell, maybe three. I guess it varies, you could be stuck on one mission due to lack of ammo and funds yet another person could fly through it without any troubles

After what I've seen, I think about a 7. The trophies aren't that hard themselves but it would take at least two playthroughs from what I can tell, maybe three. I guess it varies, you could be stuck on one mission due to lack of ammo and funds yet another person could fly through it without any troubles

If you spend your money wisely, you'll always fly through in this game, only hard mode is a bit pain in the ass hahahahaha, but i rated it a 3....

im not rating yet but its def not a 7. i did taipei right after saudi arabai and the last mission i cant do on hard maybe because thats suspose to be your last destionation idk. but im playing on easy now and hopefully you can use your stats on the next playthrough. so i can be boosted up for hard

• 2 weeks later...
I gave it a 5, it is not hard per se though some can be tricky since you have to do certain conversations correctly through the entire game.

i agree because its not that hard but one mistake with the convisations and you screwed, but it only takes awhile because you need to do about 3 playthroughs (2 actually) and then some trophies can be real pain in the asses, like never trust a sociopath (alienate heck) and youth trumps experience (duel marburg)

I went for 5, once you understand the game and can build your character accordingly its pretty straightforward, you will need multiple saves and no doubt have to reload alot but the only real challenging one is finishing it on hard, but stock up on stealth skills and EMP's you should be alright, chain shot and brilliance should take out most bosses

pheww...difficult to rate indeed. I usually dion't give scores above 5 to offline-singleplayer-games. AP gets a 5 from me.

Almost every trophy is quite easy to accomplish, although missable trophies can be frustrating. Thorton Inc. is maybe less complex than I thought...the Marburg-related-trophies more difficult than it seems to be at first sight. You can easily accomplish the Platinum in two playthroughs. (plus reloading a save before the final mission for the 3rd ending).

I did it in three playthroughs...as for the first one I missed some as I concentrated on the gameplay, not caring for trophies.

a score pf 5/10 seems fair enough to me.

Cheers! :applause:

I voted a 6 because if you screw up on what questions to ask you can miss certain things you need for trophies, also a fight with a certain drugged up mob boss can be a big pain when going through as a rookie. it also took me 4 playthroughs to get the info trophy because not using a walk through made me think it was any info you got, not just bought.

5/10

Hard in the sense you got to pick you dialogue choices VERY carefully. Picking the wrong choices even a few times can affect whether or not you're eligible for certain trophies, specifically Thorton Inc./JJ&A. Without a guide, you'll most likely be spending 3-5 playthroughs alone trying to figure out what could havve and what will happen.

This game was actually quite fun, though a little bit more polish and glitch fixing would help!

I gave it a 6, because of all these reputation involved trophies like ''respected enemies'' or ''thorton inc.'' where one wrong choice of phrase and the whole playthrough is screwed. Otherwise, even beating the game on hardest difficulty was simple.

Takes 3 play's to get all the trophies, or two with some clever save points that you can just play from to get the few trophies the 2 complete plays miss.

The trophies themselves are actually really easy; and pretty much happen during the course of the game if one play though is done as stealth and the other as an action hero.

Overall, the hardest part I find is that there's not enough variety on replays to keep the interest and so the trophies become a chore rather then fun.

So for ease of getting the trophies: 3/4 - if you can be bothered to sit through another play of it.

• 4 weeks later...

Im voting a 6 on this one. The actual game difficulty is very easy even on hard. The problem is most of the trophies are very vague and its still quite unsure on how to obtain them. I had to play the game 4 times total because I missed Thorton Inc due to one person who was -1 rep and I had SIE to +5 or 6 and couldn't get her to seduce me. Due to all the different dialog choices and the various ways things play out made it fustrating enough to give this game a 6.

• 2 weeks later...

game is easy but damn,its impossible to plat if you dont follow a guide step by step...one wrong answer (which may result in too less reputation with someone) or missed intel and you cant get specific trophies,resulting in playing through entire rome,moscow or taipei again...i swear i had to complete rome 4 times before i got these marburg trophies

not to mention the guide on this site is effing outdated,i used the 360 guide from the sistersite mainly

its a really good game though,enjoyed it alot

Edited by jigsaw

• 2 weeks later...