Trophies don't unlock !!!

RobjeNL

Im at the last part of the Saudi Arabia level and haven't got any trophies. Will I have to reinstall my game?

I didn't do all the training missions, just the weapons one...

EDIT: Ignore that, 2 minutes later I started getting trophies. So with the Training mission it seems you have to do ALL the training workouts to gain the trophy.

Edited by Xieldos

I'm having trouble with the trophy you get after three people like you at the same time. I have Mina, Westridge, and Parker? (the old intelligence guy) all liked with me, but it hasn't popped. Is there a certain number you have to get them to or will I have to reinstall/delete saves to fix it? Also, do I HAVE to delete my saves? I really hate doing things over sometimes.

I'm having trouble with the trophy you get after three people like you at the same time. I have Mina, Westridge, and Parker? (the old intelligence guy) all liked with me, but it hasn't popped. Is there a certain number you have to get them to or will I have to reinstall/delete saves to fix it? Also, do I HAVE to delete my saves? I really hate doing things over sometimes.

dont know m8, i have a lotof people liking me now (about 8), and still no trophy on that one.... :(

try getting them so that they trust you, its about a 6 or 7 i think, but if that still dont work then get more than three (do that anyway) and then try re-installing, but im not really sure because they popped up fine for me :S

• 2 months later...

ya, everone help please. thorton, Inc. trophy i didn"t get it and i did everything. so i need help i can re-load the last mission but i need tips and i don't want to go though again. cause i need another playthough for judy, jury, executioner. so if i did 2 more that wouyld make it 5 and 5 playsthoughs is just to much for 1 game.

If you joined Halbech and didn't betray the boss at the end, you'll get Rising Star. If you DO betray him, you'll trigger Thorton Inc. Thorton Inc. is its own ending, really. Basically, reload the boss fight with Westridge. Spare westridge, choose to betray, and that triggers Thorton Inc.

If it DOESN'T, there's another problem I can't nail down from here. However, I had the same problem, and betrayal was my fix.