Need Motivation

Dspooky

Never needed the motivation to go back and play this game since I never stopped playing it until I got the 100% for it. I actually enjoyed the game and had fun playing it.

If you're dreading going back to play it or don't even have any reason to play it or want to, you're never going to find the motivation to do so. If there is any reason why you want to play it, you just need to focus on that sole reason.

Focus on the story, as it is the main asset of this game. Unless you are after some specific trophy, try different variants in dialogues when doing multiple walkthroughs. Maybe suave now and rough after, whatever you want.

ALWAYS bring EMPs with you so you can avoid the minigames. Go for the gun+stealth option, you don't need the other weapons as they are a bit broken. This being said, pick the armor suits that have a good balance between noise (you dont want they noticing you when turning their backs) and pockets (more EMPs).

The auto cover system is also broken, so avoid it (never use the cover button) just rely being behind corners or other big covers when they shoot at you.

If even so this game mortifies you when you play it, I'd just drop it off and go for any other game.

• 5 months later...

I actually enjoy the game so far and have been having fun with it, if you need a reason then the story is probably the best reason, or throat punching guards and stealthing through the game, but if you aren't having fun with it, then you are probably going to never want to play it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...