Brayko Conversation

Scrubs

This is pissing me off big time! I have defeated Brayko 3 times to attempt to get the information from him! Each time it's skipped the information about Surkov. Why? I've tried all Proffesional, all Aggressive, Suave and then the Information option. Each time it misses it out! Why? I need to know to carry on through the game. Someone please help me.

This is pissing me off big time! I have defeated Brayko 3 times to attempt to get the information from him! Each time it's skipped the information about Surkov. Why? I've tried all Proffesional, all Aggressive, Suave and then the Information option. Each time it misses it out! Why? I need to know to carry on through the game. Someone please help me.

If you have 100% on Brayko's Dossier, a Dossier option should appear at some point in the conversation along with the Aggressive, Suave, and Professional options.

You can only get Brayko to give up Surkov with the Dossier option.

If you have 100% on Brayko's Dossier, a Dossier option should appear at some point in the conversation along with the Aggressive, Suave, and Professional options.

You can only get Brayko to give up Surkov with the Dossier option.

How can I get 100% Dossier? Do I have to purchase it, find it on the floor what?

Buying intel, hacking computers, getting into safes, and finding it on floors during missions in Moscow.

Thank you :) I found out there is some important intel on the floor in Bryako's mansion. I'm going to try and pick that up and try again. If not I'm going to load an earlier save and buy some intel on Surkov.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...