One With The Shadows Trophy Glitched?

Gkhannn

I need help with this, I completed "Bug Al-Samad Airfield", "Intercept Nasri the Arms Dealer", "Bug CIA Listening Post", "Investigate Warehouse District Data Trail" missions with zero kills (only takedowns with circle and tranq shots), zero alerts and no enemy turned to yellow or red states and I still don't get the trophy, what I am supposed to do? I read other topics about this trophy, however people contradicted with each other, some says yellows is ok, some says yellows messed up the trophy. I did these missions on normal difficulty.

Also importantly, on many of these missions, I get yellow and red states on the guards, sometimes they started to shoot at me but if that occured, I always restarted the checkpoint immediately, however I never restarted the whole mission, do I have the restart the missions every time I spotted by the guards, failed to hack because some missions are too long to restart each time. For the trophy do I need to be flawless for the whole mission without detection and without reloading?

It is becoming very frustrative:mad:, please help:confused:

I started a new game on easy and I got the trophy, again I did Airfield, Nasri, Bug CIA Post and Investigate Taipei Warehouse missions, after Taipei I got it, so probably messed up one of them again except Taipei Warehouse. HOWEVER I did one thing differently and get the trophy, I shot some armored enemies(less than 5 of course) with lethal bullets, not with tranq bullets because I realized sometimes when you shoot armored enemies with tranq bullets, they become aware of you for a second just before they fall to the ground and I think that messed up my trophy before. Thats my advice , but again only on armored enemies such as elites in the airfield or some G22 guys in Taipei.

As a note, I get some yellow marks but not reds on enemies.

To make a long story short: For "Bug Al-Samad Airfield" I used T. darts

"Intercept Nasri the Arms Dealer" & "Bug CIA Listening Post" I used silent takedown only and no guns or T.darts. I didn't get the trophy.

Last, on "Investigate Warehouse District Data Trail" I did only silent take downs and no guns or T.darts. Funny thing is near the end of the level there is a door with one enemy behind it in front of ladder you have to use.

I was in stealth mode and as i punched him in the face, he said what was that? Then he was knocked out. At the end of the level the trophy popped on my 4th stage.

My advice is to play "Intercept Nasri the Arms Dealer" , "Bug CIA Listening Post" , and"Investigate Warehouse District Data Trail" Don't use guns or T darts and just go for the exit. Ignore all enemies and silent takedown if you must to advance.

To make a long story short: For "Bug Al-Samad Airfield" I used T. darts

"Intercept Nasri the Arms Dealer" & "Bug CIA Listening Post" I used silent takedown only and no guns or T.darts. I didn't get the trophy.

Last, on "Investigate Warehouse District Data Trail" I did only silent take downs and no guns or T.darts. Funny thing is near the end of the level there is a door with one enemy behind it in front of ladder you have to use.

I was in stealth mode and as i punched him in the face, he said what was that? Then he was knocked out. At the end of the level the trophy popped on my 4th stage.

My advice is to play "Intercept Nasri the Arms Dealer" , "Bug CIA Listening Post" , and"Investigate Warehouse District Data Trail" Don't use guns or T darts and just go for the exit. Ignore all enemies and silent takedown if you must to advance.

That's right! And also what helped was i made sure i reloaded everytime i got spottted. Remembering where the enemies are next time when try and do this trophy really helps a lot. I got it at Investigate warehouse district data trail, after the mission briefing when you exit the warehouse.

I don't think the trophy is glitched, there's just something in your game that got triggered before the mission ends or, some enemy knows your there, that you just didn't notice.

• 2 months later...

No way, the trophy is semi-glitched as i had the perk for being stealy and killing less than 5 guys in FIVE MISSIONS but didn't get the trophy of 3 stealth missions.

Anyway, as trophy requeriments do not carry over new game, you can start a new game and get it without problems.

---

I played again, get the perk and didn't get the trophy... because it is not the same as the perk. You need no alarms and NO RED STATES.

Edited by ModaFacka
Updated

When I got my one with the shadows, I just used the maxed out stealth invisibility and run through the whole mission without even touching anyone and on bug al-samad airfield I only took down the turret guy in the tower you have to walk past and the one in the control tower, unlocked as soon as i finished the 3rd mission

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
No way, the trophy is semi-glitched as i had the perk for being stealy and killing less than 5 guys in FIVE MISSIONS but didn't get the trophy of 3 stealth missions.

Anyway, as trophy requeriments do not carry over new game, you can start a new game and get it without problems.

---

I played again, get the perk and didn't get the trophy... because it is not the same as the perk. You need no alarms and NO RED STATES.

Just to clarify this, there are two similar perks, one is one with shadows the other is something like unseen operative the difference is one with shadows requires no alarms to be activated.

I got the trophy from Bug Al-Samad Airfield, Prevent Surkov's Escape and Bug CIA Listening Post. Avoid pretty much everyone, only takedown the ones you need to (pretty much no one in these three) and I think the game has a tendency to read reloading checkpoints as still having alerted someone.

Edited by sorrowssmile

• 4 months later...