motherfuckin Brayko

Lemegeton300

aaarrrgghhh:mad::mad::mad:

how infuriating was this boss fight. i am all for challenging bosses but this was one of the worst designed boss fights i have ever come across. took me an hour to beat him and thats only cos the game glitched. sure they are easy ways to beat him, like leaving the moscow mission till last or going in with a load of flashbangs but i found that stuff afterwards. in a game as open as Alpha Protocol you should be able to handle any boss no matter what character build and equipment you have. i went in to the fight with AR and SMG and no grenades, flashbangs or anything of the sort so it was impossible to do this fight legit.

up till now i didnt really get why so much hate was directed at this game but now i do

First playthrough I had the same experience, I didn't realise how useful chainshot was (I play first without guides) so all I had was an SMG and a pistol but with limited skill for it, basically had to use the sides to cover and regain health when he was on the stage, and run for it when he started chasing, picking up health when needed (few stashes around the area), much easier on a 2nd play though :p.

thats exactly my point. unless you have a certain skill or weapon this boss is not beatable. i read about the chain shot technique but if you dont have that skill what are you supposed to do

1. headshot him while he is on stage while taking cover

2. once he's down on the floor, run away from him until he's exhausted, then shoot him.

3. he will flee and some goons will appear. take cover and kill them.

4. he will chase you again. rinse and repeat.

just b/c of autograph, i found this boss fight great. yea he was hard but the beat got me into it.

i so took his stereo and used it in my new safehouse.

braykko was nothing compared to darcy though. pain tha ass

Edited by Johnny Bananas
Please don't double post

HM, I just beat him with the rifle and only used the enhanced armor technique.

Sure, he is a pure pain, but always run away when he is high, keep an eye on him. When he goes down for a moment, unload.

braykko was nothing compared to darcy though. pain tha ass

Now that was a real pain. If you don't have a tool to quickpick the lock on the other tower, this fight takes forever and you have to be running constantly.

So why I came to this thread:

After the fight, somehow I cannot get him to give me the information about Surkov. ??? What to do?

Edit: Nevermind, it worked with the dossier option.

Edited by SoPoF

1. headshot him while he is on stage while taking cover

2. once he's down on the floor, run away from him until he's exhausted, then shoot him.

3. he will flee and some goons will appear. take cover and kill them.

4. he will chase you again. rinse and repeat.

this was the hardest bossfight on hard al other bosses where easy with chainchot and the ability that reset al cooldowns but brayko damn in my opinion u needed luck also. the ironic thing is i had problem with his adds and not with brayko on hard

HM, I just beat him with the rifle and only used the enhanced armor technique.

Sure, he is a pure pain, but always run away when he is high, keep an eye on him. When he goes down for a moment, unload.

Now that was a real pain. If you don't have a tool to quickpick the lock on the other tower, this fight takes forever and you have to be running constantly.

So why I came to this thread:

After the fight, somehow I cannot get him to give me the information about Surkov. ??? What to do?

no way he was hard. there was a place where u can hide without picking the lock and he goes down with 1 chainchot with steelbullets

Edited by Hogger

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Brayko was "hard" until you get the point on running when he is chasing you, you can kill him without see his goons. All you need is ANY gun skill (i didn't try with SMG but it should work, too). Oh well, on stealth *only* just run when he chase you and throw nades when he is exausted OR/AND use stealth when he is chasing you, plant some traps and wait for him to eat all them.

Darcy is plain stupid, use item to unlock the door and snipe him. If you haven't got any, use stealth and go directly there. Last game i played i hadn't any items nor stealth, so went right there and tried to open the door myself (i had a lot of HP and used... i can't remember its name, that skill that reduce damage), i failed but the door opened anyway Oo

About Marburgh... just so easy (to me). If you going to defuse, just take cover when the battle start, aim at him with the assault rifle and fire until he is "dead". If you go for the girl you have to move around until he got cover and kill him the same way. Ignore the goons.

• 1 month later...
i'm stealth character and i have no skill other than stealth and gadgets... I cannot even reach half of his health, so I cannot pass this game ?

after so many glitches and etc., now I truly understand why this game is broken...

That was my character the 1st time I played this game. Took quite awhile to beat Brayko, but I had Heck taint his Coke supply, so that helped a lot.

Darcy is by far the easiest boss in the game, IMO. Again, I had a tough time with him the 1st time I played the game.... Dumb luck has helped me beat him easily every time since.

Right after the cut scene, just book it as fast as you can to the back left corner of the map (Bythe gate you exit from after the battle). There are a couple crates right next to the door, but there is enough room to run in between the wall and the crates. Darcy can't hit you in there, so you can just take your time and kill him at your leasure. You might have a couple guards run to where they can shoot you, but they can quickly and easily be taken care of- they wont rush in, they just stand there shooting. Darcy doesn't pop out of his cover at all but you can hit the top of his head from where you are. I use the assault rifle, and he goes down in 3 or so concentrated hits. Again, time is no factor here because he can't hit you. Just take time and line up the shots. If you have the pistol maxed out you can kill him in one fair swoop using chain shot. I've done this 7-8 times without taking a hit from him (I've played through the game on 360 and PS3)

Edited by Floorkiller74