How I did my Youth Trumps Experience trophy **SPOILERS**

KyoRML007

This is the way i did my youth trumps experience trophy. in case you haven't finished the game, i sugest you to comeback until you do, if not, well, feel warned

[spoiler=youttrumpsexperinceguideD]

1.-Beggining the game, i used suave asnwers with mina, to earn the suave perk. i think this is one of the most important things for the trophy.

2.-when getting to westridge, i used all suave responses on the first meeting.

3.-started with parker for the evaluations. went all profesional with him, before starting the test, passed all good the test and went profesional again to make him offer the second test. i did the second test, someone saw mw once. when i returned to parker, i went all suave with him

4.-next, mina, went all suave with her, did a good test and accepted the second test. succeded, and returned to her.

5.-finally darcy, again, all suave, accepted second test, passed and suave again.

6.-when returning to westridge, went profesional, suave, agresive, profesional, and suave until the end of the conversation.

7.-saudi arabia, first went for nasri. i note that i was playing on easy on a veteran background, so i just rushed into the level getting all the intel and objectives i could, punching (literaly) my way. i did this in almost all missions, until otherwhise noted. when i got to nasri, fot suave with him, and then i exorted him, instead of killed or aprehend him.

8.-then, i went for the darcy mission (don't remember the actual name). same as above, i punched my way into.

9.-next, i went for shaheed, again i punched my way, and got suave with him and in the end executed him. i note that you have to wait until the execute command appears.

10.-head to moscow.

11.- in the plane with scarlet, i went all suave until she asked my profession, went professional just in that answer. then returned to suave.

12.-my first mission was visitig grigory, go all suave with him. i buyed all the inteligence from the store.

13.-then went to the train station, went with sie all agresive exept when she asks you "deal??", for that i went professional and said yes. do not attack her or her partners. redirected the first set of weapons, and the second send it to grigory, in the end go all agresive with sie again.

14.-then head to rome. i suggest you do a manual safe in this part. buy all the inteligence available, and for insurace, will go for the 100% complete marburg's dosier AND the deus vaul operation, i don't remember exactly where is every piece of this dosier, i can only suggest to don't leave any computer, lock and safe unlocked.

do the jibril al-bara mission, and kill him im the end.

15.-now go to the intercep nsa intelligence mission. this mission is important, you need to check the computer in the back for the marburg dosier. go suave with mina (2 first) answers, all profesional with the guy. when you have the option execute him. i everything went well, you will receive an email with more marburg info.

16.-now infiltrate cia post. this is the only mission i went for a stealth aproach. in the second floor, there is another marburg dosier intel, grab it. you should have by now 50% of his dosier.

17.-buy the intel on the store beforeentering the next mission. don't know if it is available after. is another piece of marburg dosier. in the mission, go suave for the first 4 answers (including the first to mina), agresive for the next 2, and finish it with all suave answers. next go and meet madison, go all suave with her.

18.- in your meeting in the villa with marburg, go suave yet again. before leaving the mission, don't forget the hidden dosier info on marburg and parker(?). is on the garden area, right wall, on the hoses. you gotta have 80% by now.

19.-the for next 2 mission, it doen't matter wich order you do. but if useful, i went first for the warehouse, and then to the ruins. only note, get all the objectives and inteligence you can, both from the store and on the missions. don't know if it matthers, but i had sex with madison.

20.-finally, the last mission. go and when you get to choose madison or the bombs, do a manual safe, get the final marburg dosier (100%) and go for the bombs. in the dialog, go all suave with him. if everything went as planned, when he is about tho die, you will enter another dialog, and you will have the oportunity to go answer 2 times, go suave all the time, and the fight will go on. just finish it ant the trophy will pop up. if just one oportunity to answer happens, something went wrong.

Edited by KyoRML007

just to be clear, i don't remember what mission in rome i did first, the jibril al-bara mission or intercept nsa intelligence mission, but i don't think it matter wich order those are compeleted, as long as you complete both missions

That's a really interesting explanation, but I think you might have done it one of the hardest ways possible.

Simpler way:

- Talk Suave a lot before you get to him.

- Kill the Gelato Guy AND kill at least one guy at the NSA Post mission and kill Al-Bara.

- Use the guide on this site for the conversation with him at the Cafe.

- Suave talk him at his Chateau.

- Stop the Bomb, continue to talk suave, and you should get him to at least -9, and that is high enough to tick him off to keep him in the fight.

Edited by KnightAttack

• 2 weeks later...
That's a really interesting explanation, but I think you might have done it one of the hardest ways possible.

Simpler way:

- Talk Suave a lot before you get to him.

- Kill the Gelato Guy AND kill at least one guy at the NSA Post mission and kill Al-Bara.

- Use the guide on this site for the conversation with him at the Cafe.

- Suave talk him at his Chateau.

- Stop the Bomb, continue to talk suave, and you should get him to at least -9, and that is high enough to tick him off to keep him in the fight.

well, maybe you are right, the only thing i can say is, that i wrote the way i did it, so, if anyone finds him/herself in the same situation, they can check this post

• 1 year later...