root help please

Cowlisim

If this is the one I'm thinking of I've seen all kinds of suggestions in FAQs about how you should get this, including driving a car off the cliff and hopping out before it goes over, then shooting the gas tank out. The only one I haven't seen is the one that worked for me and was simpler than all the rest.

Look around from the south/south-east side or other close edges and see if there's a rope heading across to the island. There should be a bug monster crawling back and forth across it. Explosive bottle, double sided tape. Let the bug carry it back to the nest and then pull the trigger...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Look around from the south/south-east side or other close edges and see if there's a rope heading across to the island. There should be a bug monster crawling back and forth across it. Explosive bottle, double sided tape. Let the bug carry it back to the nest and then pull the trigger...

That is how it is supposed to be done. At least that is what worked for me. There are a couple that can be done by chunkin' a sticky bomb on a crawler.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...