Rate the trophy difficulty.  

445 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_3.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.10

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gave it a 2/10 because the game is flatout shit.

Nothing is ever really easy, I mean some of the trophies like making all of the possible combinations or driving down that avenue in first person view are somewhat annoying but in reality it shouldn't take you that long.

Definatley a 1.

There simply isnt one trophy in the game thats hard to get. The hardest one for me was probably driving down that street in cockpit view, but i got that on my second go.

The controls are pretty bad, but to be honest its a shame really cos there a lot of good ideas in there. You do get used to the controls after a while though and you can breeze through it really quickly.

Not even getting all the roots is hard - I actualy did that in one afternoon sitting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's definitely NOT a 1... I don't care what anybody says... but try playing it without a guide or looking things up on the net... and figure out the hidden Trophies then call it a 1...

Gave it a 2 though ...breezed through the game fairly quick.

And i enjoyed the story ...Alone in the Dark series have always been a "quest" type game... now they turned into an action/quest and it's OK. Like an interactive movie experience it was good enough for me.

I voted a 3. A lot of people are saying the game was terrible and unbearable but I found it throughaly enjoyable and a nice change from the norm. The platinum came basically through gameplay, it would have been easier if I had of looked things up online.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I voted this as a 2.

The controls were a little messed up, but I didn't think they were that bad. I've played worse games. No, what really pissed me off was my save file getting jacked up after chapter 6. It was fine playing through this game once, but having to do the first 6 all over again wasn't fun.

I liked the game, but glad I only rented and didn't buy it.

Edited by retnuh

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with swatTJ's trophy guide. This game really deserves a 1, however the controls add a little bit of difficult, so i gave it a 2.

It is by far the easiest platinum i've got, even Buzz is harder of this, perhaps because i have the S.E. and i can't use the glitch.

• 2 weeks later...