XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 04-19-2011, 07:27 PM   #21
Leon-Hart-255

just happened with me, finished the game and no a day in the park trophy !! almost had a heart attack. went back into the 3rd episode , found that the last part is in gray and the rest is orange, finished it and got the trophy . so yeah as the others said, go back to the episodes and repeat the gray parts. good luck
Leon-Hart-255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 10:09 PM   #22
Gkhannn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon-Hart-255 View Post
just happened with me, finished the game and no a day in the park trophy !! almost had a heart attack. went back into the 3rd episode , found that the last part is in gray and the rest is orange, finished it and got the trophy . so yeah as the others said, go back to the episodes and repeat the gray parts. good luck
Exactly same for me, last segment of episode 3, and central park trophy popped up, so dont give up and start a new game in the end, just play the grey parts of episodes.

Gkhannn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:03 AM   #23
aaronshack64

Yeah, it's gotta be played through without skipping ahead. Which since I like to play through it sequentially, I never had the problem of wanting to skip ahead. But maybe if you play through the game all in one session that might prevent the having to start over glitch.
aaronshack64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:48 PM   #24
Mario91658

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Just look back along the chapter-scene selection the done sequences and ones you haven't done show up as different colors at the bottom.

Forget me drinking beer at the bar, I'll have a tall glass of milk.
Mario91658 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 07:56 PM   #25
Long3n

Send a message via MSN to Long3n

I finished the game all at once, without going back or forth through the chapter and i got this trophy once the credits start to roll.

Long3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 10:09 PM   #26
leanderquadros

Thanks alot, it helps me get the trophies I wanted.
leanderquadros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:18 AM   #27
Critzn

Hi all. I've been having the same problem with this trophy. I've completed the game and got every trophy but this one. When I go to episode select, they are all grey but when hovering over the chapter select, they become white writing with an orange background. All of them have this. Does that mean I've completed it or I have to redo them?
Critzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 03:15 PM   #28
distillazkazz

Had the same problem with this trophie. I checked it on the episode select screen & it said that i didnt finish episode 3 sequence 4 (which i dont get why as i started the game from the beginning without skipping any episodes etc). So anyway did that one & it finally popped & got my platinum just now so now i never have to play this game again (unless im bored or drunk lol). It wasnt a bad game it was just annoying (controls etc).
distillazkazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 06:11 PM   #29
VEVOZ

thats pretty sad,
but anyway its good that you got your answer

i have had the ame problem in some other games, and that pissed me off pretty mouch :/
VEVOZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 08:53 PM   #30
mcrickyb1983

the same thing happend to me just reload chapters in grey complete then trophy will pop just pleased there is an easy solution replaying hole game would of been a big no no for me lol
mcrickyb1983 is offline   Reply With Quote