• 11-15 Hours
    • 16-20 Hours
    • 21-25 Hours
    • 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

Estimated Time to Plat/100% Length: ????

• Visit the Platinum Club for this game.
  • Visit the Collected Estimated Time Ratings thread.

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the Plat or 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the Plat or 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 4 months later...

Since there is no place/threads for reviews , I'm gonna make it 2in1:

Just finished it :) it took me 13h:25m with two "have a KitKat" breaks (10-15min?). I've been exploring most of the game and enjoying the story. There is no need to use a Road Map since there isn't much to miss. I only reloaded the chapters for "The Blind Man" and "Cockpit Addict" trophies + both endings. The rest came naturally. If you are going to sit back and relax, same as I did, it shouldn't take longer than 12-14 hours. As I said, I'm an explorer, so I wasted a little bit of time here and there.

The most time consuming part is search for the Evil Roots, but it was't a long grind. The game itself is quite interesting, there is some cool storyline as well. Additionally, the action moves forward really fast so there is no "neverendingstory" moments.

Also, the game didn't freeze on me even once, but one trophy has glitched - upon finishing Episode 3, it didn't pop up. I have reloaded the save and hoped for the best, it worked.

People say that the game is buggy as hell... Recently, I have played new Tomb Raider and I must say that I would put them on the same shelf if it comes to playability (6 years gap between the titles!). AITD has some class C and D bugs (mostly some texture related) and poor colour palette (16bit ?), that's it, it is still playable. TR share same bugs relating to controlling the character and moments like; "Did I just died!? WHYYY!?". TR sometimes did freeze on me, which was really annoying.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Difficulty 3-4

Estimated time 10-15h

Interesting game, but some mechanics are very poor, plus some of the puzzles were insane at least for me... I dont like puzzles that much...

I recommend playing the story in one sitting to avoid glitches (see this post)

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/6460076-post32.html

It should take around 8 hours and is only challenging when you do not know what to do.

The cleanup afterwards (destroying all roots and "handyman carnby" crafting trophy) doesnt take that long, maybe another 3-4 hours.

If you wanna minimize cleanup, destroy all evil roots while playing your 1st playthrough, see Vidgamiac Unlocked's videos for the roots in each chapter...