Going About Handyman Carnby

This is the last trophy I have to get.

I was just wondering how those who have already earned it went about it. Do you have to be careful where you save? Will the combinations you put together be 'cancelled' if say you get killed and restart the section where you did them?

I just want to make sure that I get this right the first time.

Thanks in advance.

I beat the game and went back for it. I loaded up Episode 8 (I think) and went to the building that has a small parking lot behind it and the door facing that lot has to be blown open. If you don't know where I'm talking about say so and I'll try to find a map.

There are a few Humanz in there so kill them all. Also there were I believe 3 roots of evil in there in a previous chapter. Anyway, there are glass bottles, plastic bottles, sprays, glowsticks, flares, tape, handkerchiefs and bandages all in this building. I did the majority of the combos in there.

I then went to the 2 story building that you go into in like Episode 3 or so. It has the elevator you fix, ride it up and get attacked by fissures. There's also 2 roots. Before the elevator, there are blood packs on a shelf. I came here to finish the combos.

I didn't get the trophy so I got worried. It popped once I transfered liquid over to another bottle. That's when I wrote the guide and included what worked for me. Check it out for the list I used.

I did them all one after another. The stuff like glowsticks and flares you can unstick so there is no reason to run out of them. I did have to drop some items to pick others up but just keep track and you should be fine.

I typically had one glass bottle and one plastic, both with bandages in my inventory. Then I would do all my combos with those and drop them. Then I'd get new ones and instead do it with handkerchiefs.

Hope you see the general way I went about this.

If i jump around do the kills, roots, & combos count? How do you transfer from 1 bottle to another?

You can jump around and do whatever but make sure it saves properly. I don't have confirmation on that though.

Take a bottle with say 4 in it, combine it with a bottle that has like 4 or 6 in it.

• 2 weeks later...
Do you have to do more combinations than those you get throphies for?

Becayse i have all the combination trophies but the Handyman trohy wont unlock.

Have i missed anything that you dont get a trophy but still have to do?

Read the guide in this forum. I made the list there. There are combo's that are needed which don't give you individual trophies.

Swat, can u tell me were that house is for all combos? i did a while back all rootz, got only this one left :)

Sorry for being late, but this is the best I could do.

http://wikicheats.gametrailers.com/images/thumb/c/c6/AITD_Roots_Map.png/1000px-AITD_Roots_Map.png

The building with so many combo materials I believe it is at the #4 on the map.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...
Sorry for being late, but this is the best I could do.

http://wikicheats.gametrailers.com/images/thumb/c/c6/AITD_Roots_Map.png/1000px-AITD_Roots_Map.png

The building with so many combo materials I believe it is at the #4 on the map.

Anyone know where this building is? Map doesn't show up anymore and I'm trying to locate this building.