Worst game ever!!!

seriously how the hell did this shit ever get past testing, absolute utter crap, shitty story, shitty graphics, glitches, shit controls, shit camera, everything just utter shit, avoid at all costs. And WOW what a shitty ending, it has to be seen to be believed (but dont see it lol) im seriously breaking this disc after i get the platinum, wow and i had just platted Xblades and thought that was bad well this.. this takes "bad" to a whole new level. WOW :mad:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously how the hell did this shit ever get past testing, absolute utter crap, shitty story, shitty graphics, glitches, shit controls, shit camera, everything just utter shit, avoid at all costs. And WOW what a shitty ending, it has to be seen to be believed (but dont see it lol) im seriously breaking this disc after i get the platinum, wow and i had just platted Xblades and thought that was bad well this.. this takes "bad" to a whole new level. WOW :mad:

Preach it, brother! Preach it!

I really wanted to break the disc when I finally platted it, but decided to trade it in for $3 or whatever. That was one plat that I will always regret spending time on.

Alone in the Dark is by no means a good game, but there are several games with trophies that are far worse than this: Thor, Leisure Suit Larry, Damnation, and Xblades just to name a few. The game has some good qualities, but it's just bogged down with crappy gameplay and an annoying inventory system. It's not a bad game for a rental these days. The music in it was pretty sweet.

• 1 month later...
i love this game I don't get the hate?

Lol, I can't say I really understand where this game gets its massive hate from so many people either. I'm definitely not saying it's a masterpiece or without its flaws, but I thought it was still decent. I actually love the gameplay with all the item combinations (too bad that's linked to the miserable Handyman Carnby trophy *barf*).

The only thing that bugs me about the game is the story. And Carnby apparently can't speak for more than a minute without constant swearing. Though one particular line is just so bad it's good;

[spoiler=34626497536]I don't have your stone!... And F*CK YOU anyway!

Seriously now, the trash-talk is... hilarious at times. :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i disagree i fetl it was actually a good game yea the controls were a bit stiff as were some other mechanics but it was different how many games have you played were it made it like a tv series i felt this was pretty cool. i was a fan of the series and it was an easy plat just frustraiting cause the trophies were so glitchy but by no means is it the worst ps3 game. once you played damnation there is no lower than that

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...