XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Digital Only PS3 Games > A (PSN) > All Zombies Must Die!

Old 01-16-2012, 03:43 PM   #21 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyrastas View Post
I think they mean they will reward players who have that trophy with something at a later date... it didn't sound from the blog post to be something currently in the game. Or perhaps some kind of bonus in an upcoming DLC?
I read it really fast the first time, I totally agree with you now. Maybe they will give us the first DLC for free!
zayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 01:15 PM   #22 (permalink)
Guide Team

Send a message via AIM to tuffmuff Send a message via MSN to tuffmuff

Awards Showcase Guide Supplement Bronze   Staff - Guide Team   Bronzer Than Nothing   Awesome Mystery Award   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Member of the Month Winner   Silver Road Map Submitter   SOTM Winner   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

Zayne,

Don't forget to submit your guide via the submit forum so we can add it to the queue to get stickied. If you need assistance on how to do this please let me know.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Krid View Post
AMALGAMATE THOSE BITCHES!!!!
tuffmuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:25 PM   #23 (permalink)

Thumbs down The Collector

I can't wait til this guide is complete. Missing 1 developer card, and it's driving me nuts. I've looked everywhere. Saw a list, on another site, showing how many are on each stage, but I didn't keep track of where I found each on my playthrough. I wish they would've listed the names of the developers obtained on each stage. I'm tempted to start this whole crappy game over.
DeuceNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:20 PM   #24 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuffmuff View Post
Zayne,

Don't forget to submit your guide via the submit forum so we can add it to the queue to get stickied. If you need assistance on how to do this please let me know.

Thanks!
I was waiting for a collectible guide so that it would be complete, but I'll go ahead and do it now since I don't think there will be one soon.
zayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 10:20 AM   #25 (permalink)
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

*Guide Stuck*

Congratulations .
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then read these Road Map, Trophy Guide and Guide Supplement before you start and use the Guide Template Generator. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:51 PM   #26 (permalink)

Default I added a "The Collector Guide" thread

Just in case anyone was looking for the same thing I was looking for I just went ahead, and put in the work, and posted a collector guide on the main page of the forums.
DeuceNation is offline   Reply With Quote