The Collector Guide

DeuceNation

I've checked this over 2+ playthroughs. Here are the developer cards by name and stage that they will be found. Please note that you may have to search the same items more than once to find the developer cards, as the garbage can, car, soda machine, etc on first inspection may have something else critical for your mission (i.e. Dave in the mall cash register in kids store I had to open twice). Last note, the developer cards don't seem to be available until after you've had your first encounter with a mutant. Hopefully this helps some people because I was dying for a list like this.

Bridge - 3

Kingsley

Xena

Jody

Suburbia - 3

Fats

Russell

Lebowski

Police Station - 2

Dutch

Jagz

Town Square - 3

Chewy

Mo

Gareth

Power Plant - 3

Tanguy

Ed

Stuart

Mall - 2

Rich

Dave

T.V. Station - 3

Jon

Aaron

Rob

The Park - 3

Jill

Gilbey

Kwok

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for this.

i got this game when it released, but i only played it for a bit because it's bloody awful.

i'm going to start playing it again to knock out some trophies and to see if maybe i'll like it a bit more this second time around (my hopes are not high)

anyways, if i miss a card in a certain area, i can always go back later in the game and get it, correct? as long as i don't complete the final mission?

because i've already missed a couple, and there is 0% chance i'll do a second playthrough to get them all, so i'm just wondering.

EDIT: my fault, i should have checked the trophy guide, this question is answered on the second page of the thread. you CAN go back, they are not missable.

Edited by DaddyGamer

• 2 months later...

Seriously, there is no Jill. The Dev card is called Jim. I almost lost about half an hour searching through the park when i started to count and noticed i had the missing from all the other spots, so no way game would have 23.

What i did notice is the list above needs correction, so if you cant find Jill, there is a Jim. Not sure if this is a PS3 thing only and this list came from XBLA version of the game or whatever.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...