Three Pokémon Giveaway Events Coming To GameStop

GODCHILD1020

http://www.ripten.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Three-Shiny-Pokemon-600x341.jpg

Nintendo has just revealed a partnership with GameStop to give out three legendary Pokémon to Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver players. The Pokémon that will be given out are special versions of Raikou, Entei, and Suicune.

Pokémon fans may be wondering what might make these already obtainable Pokémon so special? For starters each of the Pokémon given out at these events will be shiny, which means they will appear in game with different colors than the usual variety. Secondly if and when these versions of Raikou, Entei, and Suicune are transferred to the upcoming Pokémon Black and White games, they will unlock the ability to catch a new Pokémon named Zoroark. Zoroark will only be obtainable in this way!

Sadly all three of these Pokémon will not be available at the same event. Pokémon fans will have to go back to GameStop multiple times in order to obtain the full trio. Below is a schedule of when fans can expect to obtain each Pokémon.

Raikou- January 3rd – January 9th

Entei- January 17th – January 23rd

Suicune- January 31st – February 6th

-

Want to keep up with the latest news on Pokémon giveaways? Follow me on Twitter @KingNintendoFan or Like Me on Facebook. Be sure to tell me which of the three legendary Pokémon you’re looking forward to receiving the most!

Source

http://www.ripten.com/2010/12/20/three-pokemon-giveaway-events-coming-to-gamestop-justin6464/

I have always played Pokemon from red & blue on the game boy color. Waiting for Pokemon White and Black, after that the 3DS whichever comes first.

I also played Pokemon Colosseum on the Gamecube and the lastest one Pikachu's poke park after that never touched the Wii again. I have great memories of Pokemon trading with my cousins racing to get the pokemon badges, using the gameshark to get Pokemon and the infinite Gold nuggets on the island ( forgot the name) going up and down until you find the little glitch like Pokemon. The item had to be in the sixth place in your items.

I have always played Pokemon from red & blue on the game boy color. Waiting for Pokemon White and Black, after that the 3DS whichever comes first.

I also played Pokemon Colosseum on the Gamecube and the lastest one Pikachu's poke park after that never touched the Wii again. I have great memories of Pokemon trading with my cousins racing to get the pokemon badges, using the gameshark to get Pokemon and the infinite Gold nuggets on the island ( forgot the name) going up and down until you find the little glitch like Pokemon. The item had to be in the sixth place in your items.

Oh, hell yeah. It was Cinnabar Island. The glitch where you find MissingNo. Loved that glitch. I used it for Rare Candies and Master Balls. I even used the clone glitch from Gold and Silver for Rare Candies and Master Balls. It even caused my game to crash when I messed it up.

I too used a Gameshark and Code Breaker to cheat on Ruby and Sapphire, but it caused my game data to crash. So after that, I officially stopped using glitches and decided to do the other method of owning two GBAs/DSes to trade Pokemon and level up.

For the system games, the last one I played was Battle Revolution. Felt like a stripped down version of Stadium 1 with online added to it. Even customizing my character(s) was lacking since most of the outfit were recolors with different textures.

For the system games, the last one I played was Battle Revolution. Felt like a stripped down version of Stadium 1 with online added to it. Even customizing my character(s) was lacking since most of the outfit were recolors with different textures.

I skipped that one because I dint like Pokemon stadium that much for the N64. Those were some of the better graphics on that console.

My favorite one on the consoles is Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. There was more of an action adventure aspect to the game.

Edited by GODCHILD1020

Zoroark will only be obtainable in this way!
Doubt it. They already gave those away via WiFi in Japan, so we'll probably get it that way as well. So I'm not really going to take the word of some random ass guy from some random ass site who feels that it's necessary to beg for friends on Twitter and Facebook in an article.

Pokémon | HeartGold & SoulSilver <-- Official announcement does not say that you can only get it this way, only that you can't get it in normal gameplay. They will likely give it away via other means as well, so I'm not going to go to the worst place on earth for buying video games on the say-so of some random twat who cares more about social networking friends than getting the facts straight.

Also if you just want to talk Pokémon in general, we have a thread for that already: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/all-things-nintendo/16001-pokemon.html

http://www.ripten.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Celebi-600x341.jpg

Promotional material about the upcoming Raikou, Entei, and Suicune Pokémon giveaway events at GameStop has revealed another Pokémon giveaway. From February 27, 2011 through March 7, 2011 Pokémon fans will be able to visit GameStop for a free Celebi for their Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver games!

Celebi is a rare Pokémon that can not be obtained through normal gameplay. This Celebi will come at level 50, have an Original Trainer name of GAMESTP, come in a Cherish Ball, have a Classic Ribbon, and be holding a Jaboca Berry. This event Celebi will also know Leaf Storm, Recover, Nasty Plot, and Healing Wish.

All of this sounds good but the truth is there is more! This special Celebi will also allow for players to unlock a special Time Travel event in Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver as well as allow players to get the new Pokémon Zorua if transfered to the upcoming Pokémon Black and White titles to be released this March.

As previously mentioned, Celebi won’t be the only event Pokémon to be coming out before the end of the first quarter! GameStop will also be giving out Raikou, Entei, and Suicune and Toys “R” Us will be giving out Ash’s Pikachu! These events shouldn’t be missed by any Pokémon fan!

-

Want to stay up to date on the latest Nintendo and Pokémon news? Follow me on Twitter @KingNintendoFan or Like Me on Facebook. Be sure to tell me which of these character distribution events you are looking forward to most!

Told you random fansite is full of shit:

Pokémon Black & White - World Hobby Fair Giveaway The official site has updated with details about the Zoroark being given away both at the World Hobby Fair, and over WiFi. Over WiFi, from February 15th 2011 to March 14th 2011, you'll be able to download this special Zoroark which knows the move Bark Out, a move currently unobtainable by other Pokémon. The Event Database has been updated with details on this Zoroark
Serebii.net - Where Legends Come To Life

Yet another WiFi event for Zoroark, which will quite likely be coming to the US just like all the other similar WiFi events Japan has had. You can stop going to that awfully inaccurate ripten site now.

• 2 weeks later...