XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > >

Old 01-14-2011, 11:26 PM   #21
Ryukori

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Bingo   Member of the Month Winner   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronze Submission   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   5,000 Posts   Jack of All Trades   Community Gaming Event Silver
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

I got the Shiny Raikou from the first Gamestop event. By the way, it is in Canada too. I can't wait to get the other three. I have Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver versions, so I got the Shiny Raikou in all five of those games!
Old 01-14-2011, 11:28 PM   #22
Ryukori

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Bingo   Member of the Month Winner   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronze Submission   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   5,000 Posts   Jack of All Trades   Community Gaming Event Silver

I'm definitely going to go the Celebi event too. One question, though. Are there going to be any other Pokemon events this year for Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver versions?
Old 01-20-2011, 04:14 AM   #23
WiiBeatsPS3

aw hell, I missed raikou... -_-
WiiBeatsPS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 02:13 PM   #24
Ryukori

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiiBeatsPS3 View Post
aw hell, I missed raikou... -_-
The Entei event is still going on if you want to get it. It's the last day today, though. It's nice to have the trio, but Raikou isn't that great anyways. It just looks nice to show off to people.

Last edited by Ryukori; 01-23-2011 at 02:15 PM.
Ryukori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 01:27 PM   #25
Ryukori

I finally have the legendary trio! I'm so happy
I can't wait for the Celebi event. Too bad that Ash's Pikachu event isn't in Canada.
Old 02-07-2011, 06:11 PM   #26
vava

Send a message via MSN to vava Send a message via Skype™ to vava

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackboy_LBP View Post
I finally have the legendary trio! I'm so happy
I can't wait for the Celebi event. Too bad that Ash's Pikachu event isn't in Canada.
if you want the Ask Pikachu i can give you one,.

and yes i alredy have my 3 legendary dogs. the guy of the GS ask me if i play pokemon it 18 years old :b and i say yes and i stay

:lol:
vava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:48 PM   #27
Ryukori

Quote:
Originally Posted by vava View Post
if you want the Ask Pikachu i can give you one,.

and yes i alredy have my 3 legendary dogs. the guy of the GS ask me if i play pokemon it 18 years old :b and i say yes and i stay

:lol:
Thanks so much!
Send me a private message with your friend code and I'll send you mine. We'll discuss what each of us is looking for. Thanks for the offer! You're a lifesaver!
Old 02-08-2011, 04:06 PM   #28
mcnichoj

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Silver   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Why are you guys flipping out about going to GameStop?
Went in, got my ticket for all three of my game and left. Took five minutes. Didn't have to buy squat and none of the GameStop employees said squat.

You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler
mcnichoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 06:22 PM   #29
vava

Send a message via MSN to vava Send a message via Skype™ to vava

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackboy_LBP View Post
Thanks so much!
Send me a private message with your friend code and I'll send you mine. We'll discuss what each of us is looking for. Thanks for the offer! You're a lifesaver!
alright i in middle of test this week, in Friday i can give you the pokemon that fine to you?
vava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 02:40 AM   #30
WeegeeLazer

For those of you who missed the Legendary Trio events, the three dogs will be given out again over wifi for all generation 4 games. Raikou is currently being given out, and the event will last until the 13th. Then the other two will be given out in the subsequent weeks.

I'm glad these are being given out again, since I didn't get any of them.

WeegeeLazer is offline   Reply With Quote