[3DS] Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden

vava

Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden rated in Australia

The Australian Classification Board has rated Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden, Bandai Namco’s Arc System Works-developed 3DS fighting game due out this Thursday in Japan.

Bandai Namco has yet to announce a localized version of the game.

YES!!

Edited by vava

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Bandai Namco have announced a pre-order bonus for Dragonball Z: Extreme Butoden in America. Pre-ordering the new 3DS game will grant the player early access to 6 assist characters: Goku from Dragonball, Vegito from Dragonball Z, and Baby Gohan from Dragonball Z to list a few. Those who order the bundle from Amazon will also get a Japanese version of the virtual console game Dragonball Z: Super Butoden 2. It looks like America won’t be getting that Dragonball Z: Extreme Butoden New 3DS bundle that Europe is. You can check out a trailer for the game that Bandai Namco showed at Anime Expo this year here. Food for thought: Note that the bonus copy of Super Butoden 2 will feature Japanese text. Namco have not localized the game.
Dragon Ball Z Extreme Butoden American Pre-Orders Include Dragon Ball Z: Super Butoden 2 - Siliconera

• 4 weeks later...

I think that as it is 2D then it won't be as fast as the 3D games.

I do like the variety of moves, and the way you can easily change characters like Marvel VS Capcom.

I hope the main game has the English dub though, as whilst the voice work was kind of compressed for the 3DS, it was a bit bad.