[Wii U] ZombieU 2 | Rumor

vava

Zombie U 2 listed on Amazon France

A listing for Zombie U 2 has been spotted on Amazon.fr. The listing has since been removed, but not before Jeuxvideo grabbed a couple of screens.

Interestingly, rather than a vague December 2015 date, the listing pointed towards a specific day: October 17, 2015. The listing also mentioned Bandai Namco as a publisher, which is very strange since the game was developed and published by Ubisoft.

Namco could simply be the game’s distributor in the region, or could be the new owner of the IP, albeit very unlikely. There is also a mention of New York as a setting for the sequel. The original game was set in London.

Have a look at the screengrabs below.

http://assets.vg247.com/current//2014/11/zombie-u-2-amazon-fr-1-1152x757.jpg

http://assets.vg247.com/current//2014/11/zombie-u-2-amazon-fr-2-1152x741.jpg

If it is true then it makes somewhat sense that it isn't Ubisoft as I'm sure I read an article months back where they said that Zombii U didn't sell well enough to them for a sequel.

I don't have a Wii U yet so haven't played the first game yet, but when I do I'll be supporting Ubi by getting it down the line, and probably 2 if it is true.

If it is true then it makes somewhat sense that it isn't Ubisoft as I'm sure I read an article months back where they said that Zombii U didn't sell well enough to them for a sequel.

I don't have a Wii U yet so haven't played the first game yet, but when I do I'll be supporting Ubi by getting it down the line, and probably 2 if it is true.

This is why Bandai is probably making this game.

Criminally under appreciated game. The first was fantastic would love to see a second, but would be surprised if it happened.

Since this was listed on Amazon France I'm taking it with a pinch of salt as they've had a meltdown in the last few weeks. Recently list Forza 5 and Sunset Overdrive for PC. Also, listed Killzone, Knack and Infamous as coming to PC as well as the PS4 console itself as coming to PC.

Would love to see a second entry though, but I think it would be a mistake unless released as a multi platform as Nintendo users mostly don't want mature titles like this on Wii U.

Edit: Just seen it listed Namco Bandai as releasing this. Surely a mistake as this was developed and published by UbiSoft. Someone needs to be fired over at Amazon France.

Edited by LaochEire