[3DS] Xenoblade Chronicles

vava

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://s2.thcdn.com/widgets/98-en/19/745x200-n-wk09-ch-xenoblade-chronicles-3d-products-010719.jpg

http://s1.thcdn.com/productimg/0/300/300/00/11090100-1424951742-785960.jpg

New Nintendo 3DS Black Xenoblade Chronicles 3D Pack Games Consoles | Nintendo UK Store

http://s1.thcdn.com/productimg/0/300/300/01/11090101-1424951709-399809.jpg

New Nintendo 3DS White Xenoblade Chronicles 3D Pack Games Consoles | Nintendo UK Store

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D details – controls, Collection Mode

– No cuts aside from Japanese voice acting

– Button layout is different than on the Wii controllers

– Pick attacks by scrolling with the d-pad

– Use the ZL-button to get more control over the camera

– Use ZR to quickly let a fullscreen map pop up

– C-stick for camera controls

– Touchscreen provides information about the state of your party and a small mini-map

– Only a handful of things to collect in Collection Mode as you start out, but more are added as you progress

– 3 tokens for scanning Shulk

– 2 tokens for every player you meet in StreetPass

– 1 token for every 5 Play Coins

– If you want to unlock something new in Collection Mode for certain, you need to spend 3 tokens

– Can use the Shulk amiibo each day

– Listen to music in Collection Mode while the system is closed

Cool stuff! I have the game for Wii, but I'll surely be picking it up for New 3DS as well. :)

My Shulk amiibo will be arriving in May, so I won't have to wait too long for those extra tokens! Heck, I might not even start the game before Shulk comes in, considering I'm playing so many other games!

If I had a 3Ds I might consider getting this, but having the Wii version and spending the money because It was stupidly rare, I'll just stick with that version. I will say though how great It Is you can listen to the soundtrack when the game Is closed, the soundtrack is fucking amazing.

I agree completely with everything you said; I spent $85 on a new copy of the Wii version, and to spend more seems unnecessary, but I'm liking all the new features along with the portability. I'm hoping for a Xenoblade Chronicles 3D New 3DS XL to launch alongside it, since it IS the very first New 3DS game; that would be cool. We in the US never got the standard New 3DS, so faceplates aren't a thing here, sadly.

Well in case you want to buy this digital, you need to upgrade your SD.

The download version of Xenoblade Chronicles 3D does not fit on the microSD card included with New Nintendo 3DS and New Nintendo 3DS XL systems: an 8GB or larger microSD card is required to download this game from Nintendo eShop.