E3 2014 - Nintendo

ShadowAFC

http://www.pending.me.uk/cdc/bla_1402416000.png

Like last year, Nintendo won't be holding a conference. They will instead be streaming a digital event. This will begin on June 10th at 9am PST.

Where can I watch it?

http://www.nintendo.com (?)

Please use the following threads to discuss the other conferences:

E3 2014 - Sony

E3 2014 - General Discussion

E3 2014 - Microsoft

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we're going to find out what new project Retro Studios is working on (possibly a new Metroid for Wii U) and more details on Bayonetta 2, X (Monolith Soft game), Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem, Yoshi (Wii U), Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, and of course, Super Smash Bros.

In addition to these, I think we'll be seeing a large selection of Virtual Console games (maybe even Gamecube) and Indie games hitting the 3DS and Wii U eShop in the coming months.

There's so much to be excited for, I can't wait! We'll see what happens! :dance:

Well i actually quite excited for this conference, i really want to know how will be the future of the WiiU, i'm between the decision in buy the WiiU or a PS4 this year but i don't think that if worth spend $330 (considerate the Mario Kart 8 bundle) just for a couple of games (less than 5) that i'm totally interested on it, meanwhile the PS4 that being honest there are not any single game that i'm interested, well except Driveclub and maybe Infamous: Second Son but at least i have some titles to play thanks to the PS+ freebies

Well if the conference show new games like the ones that i heard in rumours like the new Starfox and F-Zero, well it would be good!

I would love to see Zelda U, a new true 3D Mario like SMS, SMG and SM64, a new F-Zero, a new Metroid from Retro Studios, more information on X, some brand new IPs from Nintendo, more information on Pokemon OR and AS, and Gamecube VC games.

And, though it's nothing more than a dream, I'd love to see a brand new Plok!

If Nintendo plays this right E3 really can be there's for the win.

In my opinion the Microsoft conference was the worst of them this E3 and Sony are leading.

However even Sony's conference was slightly lacklustre and some of the game announcements were great while others, like Grim Fandango, are ok.

If Nintendo gets all their big franchises on WiiU, so Zelda, metroid, Pokemon etc and some good 3DS games (Major remake please) and get the right balance of wiiu to 3ds games then they'll win.

Also if Zelda Wiiu is announced i'll buy a wiiu sooner rather than later, already want to get one for windwaker HD :p

As a bug Nintendo fan I'm excited for this evening.

If Nintendo plays this right E3 really can be there's for the win.

In my opinion the Microsoft conference was the worst of them this E3 and Sony are leading.

However even Sony's conference was slightly lacklustre and some of the game announcements were great while others, like Grim Fandango, are ok.

If Nintendo gets all their big franchises on WiiU, so Zelda, metroid, Pokemon etc and some good 3DS games (Major remake please) and get the right balance of wiiu to 3ds games then they'll win.

Also if Zelda Wiiu is announced i'll buy a wiiu sooner rather than later, already want to get one for windwaker HD :p

As a bug Nintendo fan I'm excited for this evening.

But but but what about dinasours won't that game be awesome on ps4 :p. I want Nintendo to sell me a wii u cause I really want mariokart 8 but won't buy it for one game come on Nintendo you can do it