Zelda wii u

NassoIb

what kind of graphics do you want for zelda wii u ?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. what kind of graphics do you want for zelda wii u ?

• cartoonish style
    • semi-realistic style

• 1 month later...
I'd like to see a game resemble Twilight Princess more. I'm a strong defender of that game, thinking it's one of the best in the series.

Same here! People hate on that game, but I think it's one of the best. I would like them to do what they kind of are currently doing, which is switching back and forth between cartoony and realistic games. If the next one had a super realistic style, I think that would be awesome.

Very hard choice. I'd say let them keep switching them around because they both would look great. Imagine if Sony took over Nintendo and Zelda was released with PS4 HD realistic graphics. That would be awesome, I'd throw my money at them faster then they can catch it. But I also loved the cartoon style of The Wind Waker. It just fitted and it's very timeless. The game still looks good now, that's a big plus of the cartoony style. At first I thought I'd hate it but it turned out to be the first Zelda game I completed. I got stuck in the Water Temple in OoT before I knew how to use the internet for walkthroughs. Hated Majoras Mask at first so didn't finish that because of the timer, but finally played it in full (on a PC emulator:p) and loved it. Ah man, I miss Zelda games :(

I'm sure I'll be fine either way as I always have. I was happy to see that Link's facial expressions were present in Skyward Sword like they were back in Wind Waker. Hopefully they can keep that present with whatever they choose.

I've been playing all Zelda games since the original, though...so I'll be playing it regardless of what it looks like :). Nintendo has never disappointed me with the Zelda series.