Nintendo offically shuts down the wii and focus on the Wii U

in other words, The Nintendo Wii will be now obsolete. There will be no more games coming for the Wii next year. Those of you have a Wii better take a look at this right now and try to upgrade your console with the newer console

Yahoo!

About fucking time. The Wii died for me in 2011. The games sucked, and were the younger gamers. I feel insulted. Glad its finally been euthanasized.

ill maybe buy a wii slim sometime if i see a cheap one in the market, since its a console with good games after all, way different from ps3 games, but damn, nintendo really needs to really cut that crappy "f*** you we have a new gen" policy from apple...as all the FRIGGING COMPANIES WHO ALSO DO THAT :mad:

I'm surprise that the Wii was still alive, i thought that died the last year...

But anyway I still have my Wii and i happy with it, despite the fact that i only have 8 games on it (yeah... actually there wasn't so much games that i was interested), at least i have a backward compatible model, so i can play my old GCN games and sometimes i use it for the Web browser (that in my opinion the Wii has the best web browser for a home gaming console)

So yeah, sad to see the final day of the Wii, now let see how will be the... WiiU (seriously, Nintendo cann't think a better name?)