Favorite Town in Pokémon World (Games)

vava

Lavender Town's tune used to really creep me out as a kid!

Probably Lavaridge Town from the Hoenn region. Just felt really nice and cosy to me. Brings back good memories. :)

Also, just thought I'd share this awesome minecraft version of the Hoenn region I found.

http://i.imgur.com/9CTZ5zl.jpg

That is very cool!

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite is Vermilion City. I love cities that have the ocean near or next to them and when I first played FireRed and LeafGreen, I enjoyed that a lot of events happened in Vermilion: Getting the Vs. Seeker in the Pokémon Center, battling my rival aboard the S.S. Anne, the Lt. Surge Gym Battle, and of course the infamous truck in the harbor that possibly hid Mew.

My favorite is Vermilion City. I love cities that have the ocean near or next to them and when I first played FireRed and LeafGreen, I enjoyed that a lot of events happened in Vermilion: Getting the Vs. Seeker in the Pokémon Center, battling my rival aboard the S.S. Anne, the Lt. Surge Gym Battle, and of course the infamous truck in the harbor that possibly hid Mew.

I mustve missed that. ^

I have to say my favorite would be the Resort where my house is at and the 50,000 pokecash ribbon lies in Platinum Version. 2nd favorite is the Pokemon League in Pearl where I got my Arceus, now I have 2 at level 100 Ghost and Dragon types. Hacked has pokerus, gotta love pokerus. :D