Who has a gba sp? :P

DiS34R

I once had .. a gba sp, how i adored it... and loved it.. Playing pokemon emerald.. till my father threw it at the wall and smashed it... :mad: All because I didnt let my DUMB GAY BROTHER play it... Know.. I'm looking for another one.. Is it possible to get a new one.. I think there were lots of warehouses with them when they stopped making them..

I wanna re-play my Emerald.. I also have kirby and stuff.. but yeah its in my gba bag .. My gba is dead long time ago. my brother has one.. but we dont have a charger for it.. :(

Please take some time to give us your stories with the gba sp .. have fun :)

P.S My father has anger problems (not scared to say it cuz i hate him) p.s my pc blew.. so my parents bought a cheap new emachines one.. small tower i've seen EVER lol.. its bootleg.. small screen and small keyboard.. and mouse..

Anyways thats why i wasnt on for like three days.. either that or i could have used my ps3 or bb for internet.. oh well :whistle:

GBA all the way!! Not GBA SP ;P

I personally loved the GBA over the GBA SP too!

Good luck trying to see anything and have fun buying batteries. :p Enjoy those screen scratches if you put it in your pocket as well. Hated that about the original GBA. SP all the way!

Anyway TC, you probably want to get the AGS-101 like you said. It has a backlight and is brighter compared to the old SPs, which were frontlit. As for getting them either new or used, check sites like eBay or Amazon. The new ones are kind of expensive as they're rare, but used ones can be had rather cheaply. If you're getting used, just contact the seller and make sure it's a model AGS-101 and that it works properly first.

Anyway, my stories? Don't really have any. Had an original GBA, upgraded to the first SP as soon as I possibly could, and then upgraded to the brighter SP shortly after that came out as well. I still have it too, it's my favorite way to play any GameBoy game.

Pictured below: The best GBA playing the best Pokémon game.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/mjc0961/Img_1047.jpg

BTW, if all you need is a charger, you can find that easily too. Look for either a GBA SP charger or original DS charger, as both systems used the same plug.

Good luck trying to see anything and have fun buying batteries. :p Enjoy those screen scratches if you put it in your pocket as well. Hated that about the original GBA. SP all the way!

Anyway TC, you probably want to get the AGS-101 like you said. It has a backlight and is brighter compared to the old SPs, which were frontlit. As for getting them either new or used, check sites like eBay or Amazon. The new ones are kind of expensive as they're rare, but used ones can be had rather cheaply. If you're getting used, just contact the seller and make sure it's a model AGS-101 and that it works properly first.

Anyway, my stories? Don't really have any. Had an original GBA, upgraded to the first SP as soon as I possibly could, and then upgraded to the brighter SP shortly after that came out as well. I still have it too, it's my favorite way to play any GameBoy game.

Pictured below: The best GBA playing the best Pokémon game.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/mjc0961/Img_1047.jpg

BTW, if all you need is a charger, you can find that easily too. Look for either a GBA SP charger or original DS charger, as both systems used the same plug.

Thanks for bringing back the memories lol, i've been looking at SSOH's Pokemon emerald series .. brings back memories also.. Had a bike.. so I was far into the game .. I versed my dad too in the game.. Forgot what dad's name was..

also for the other post.. I think he said.. how much would you pay for one..

Depends.. I'll buy one either way.. I just want to have one once more.. and play my emerald! :)

Also my brothers is an ags-001

They do that with almost all the Gym Leader names. :p

You posted that you checked Kijiji. Which city do you live in? I can help you find one cheap.

Lol, Uhm i do get it xD .. Norman lol...

I think i may make another thread. on what was everybodys favourite pokemon game.

I live in "Toronto" .. Although i may not get one anytime soon.. maybe later .. hahaa .. I'm sorta spoiled.. and well other things.. maybe for my birthday.. in a couple months xD

Funny stuff guys .. Gba SP ftw.. also w/ Pokemans emerald :whistle:

Lol, Uhm i do get it xD .. Norman lol...

I think i may make another thread. on what was everybodys favourite pokemon game.

I live in "Toronto" .. Although i may not get one anytime soon.. maybe later .. hahaa .. I'm sorta spoiled.. and well other things.. maybe for my birthday.. in a couple months xD

Funny stuff guys .. Gba SP ftw.. also w/ Pokemans emerald :whistle:

Do you care what colour? Also, you have a charger right? So if I find one without a charger is it okay?

Had several SPs favorite game to play was Super Mario advance 2 I loved Super MarioWorld and is my favorite Mario to date. Also played few other games like The Legend of Zelda A Link To The Past/Four Sword Adventures, Pokemon Fire Red my favorite pokemon game on there but my favorite games to play would have to be the legacy of Goku 1&2 and DBZ Buu's Fury best DBZ games ever. Wish someone would make a DBZ game like these but on a console. Hmm I might go back and play them just have to get my GC out of storage and the gameboy player FTW. :dance:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6plAxKwJ-is]Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku - Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUyRdbTakSM]Dragon Ball Z Legacy of Goku 2 - Cell Games Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilIgjfSBQ3g]Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury (Part 1) - YouTube[/ame]

Had several SPs favorite game to play was Super Mario advance 2 I loved Super MarioWorld and is my favorite Mario to date. Also played few other games like The Legend of Zelda A Link To The Past/Four Sword Adventures, Pokemon Fire Red my favorite pokemon game on there but my favorite games to play would have to be the legacy of Goku 1&2 and DBZ Buu's Fury best DBZ games ever. Wish someone would make a DBZ game like these but on a console. Hmm I might go back and play them just have to get my GC out of storage and the gameboy player FTW. :dance:

Thanks for bringing back the memories! Those Dragon Ball Z games were amazing! It was a decent action RPG, and I spent hours on those games!

:cool:

Do you care what colour? Also, you have a charger right? So if I find one without a charger is it okay?

my mum said i'll get one for my birthday.. in april! yay... we do need a charger.. today and tommorow were going to my aunts.. and her boyfriends son has a ds charger and a ds so we can play there i'm bringing my Pokemon incase he is there today :)

Uhm colour no .. maybe baby blue like my old one or black or something..

we do need a charger like i said.. Probably wont get one know.. but on my birthday yes! :whistle:

Adjusting to this new keyboard.. Goshh :rolleyes:

Thanks guy!

Yep i have one but its since then been forgot about since i have a DS and a 3DS.

Yeah played Pokemon emerald today on a Ds... Really really.. Guess what i seen when i opened up the save game.. 0:06 time played.. I dont know what happend.. Maybe i never saved when i was younger.. or something...

But that was a failed. got my Torchic back.. got it to lvl 11 not evolved yet.. know gotta wait till i see my aunts boyfriends son again or wait till i get a gba sp ... or even a charger...

I failed hard.. :( Well here we goo grinding up again .. :whistle:

Yeah played Pokemon emerald today on a Ds... Really really.. Guess what i seen when i opened up the save game.. 0:06 time played.. I dont know what happend.. Maybe i never saved when i was younger.. or something...

But that was a failed. got my Torchic back.. got it to lvl 11 not evolved yet.. know gotta wait till i see my aunts boyfriends son again or wait till i get a gba sp ... or even a charger...

I failed hard.. :( Well here we goo grinding up again .. :whistle:

Torchic? Nice choice. ;) I like Mudkip myself, but Torchic is also really cool.

Torchic? Nice choice. ;) I like Mudkip myself, but Torchic is also really cool.

Yeah pretty much every time i choose, I choose Torchic.. I find you fight to much water types @ the beginning of the game..no love for treeko though.. poor pokemon.. its always tor & mud.. (On ps3. pc is off.. & If you were here w/ me you'd die.. its Those types of nights.. uh-huh.. Gotta go to bed with silence.. Most akward thing to hear EVER... Stupid pigs.. anywho see y'all in the mornin')

Yeah pretty much every time i choose, I choose Torchic.. I find you fight to much water types @ the beginning of the game..no love for treeko though.. poor pokemon.. its always tor & mud.. (On ps3. pc is off.. & If you were here w/ me you'd die.. its Those types of nights.. uh-huh.. Gotta go to bed with silence.. Most akward thing to hear EVER... Stupid pigs.. anywho see y'all in the mornin')

I hate that shit. That's why I have one of these:

http://amzn.com/B000KUHFGM

Drove me nuts when we had no power due to the

and I had to try and sleep in complete silence because I couldn't run it. It is pretty damned awkward, the sound of absolutely nothing.

...What was this thread about again? :p

I've had a brief encounter with using a Gameboy Advance. I remember on a road-trip one day when my brother was playing some Mario game on it and I told him I wanted to play so he handed it over to me. That's the only time I've used it so I have little knowledge of the system.

Werent you the one who said "Gba sp is the best" or was that someone else :think:

lol.. yeah, anywho ... about that white noise thing.. I reckon that makes your room silent from other rooms .. if im correct? :whistle:

Yeah Silence is the noise i want around me :p

Back when I worked at Toys R Us for a year, somehow, I didn't get stuck working black friday. I was like the only one who didn't. Maybe the crap management thought I couldn't handle it or would spaz or something. Ah well, they are working dead end jobs or are dead or hate life or something.

whoops...got distracted.

ANYWAY. While the store was being torn apart, I went to Target, which was pretty quiet, and got:

http://static.jjgames.com/images/12084.JPG

One of my favorite systems actually. Still play it from time to time, as my DS cant play older GB games.

Though I did go to Toys R Us and enjoy watching my disliked co-workers get screwed by menopausal mothers.

Edited by CasualJohn

Back when I worked at Toys R Us for a year, somehow, I didn't get stuck working black friday. I was like the only one who didn't. Maybe the crap management thought I couldn't handle it or would spaz or something. Ah well, they are working dead end jobs or are dead or hate life or something.

whoops...got distracted.

ANYWAY. While the store was being torn apart, I went to Target, which was pretty quiet, and got:

http://static.jjgames.com/images/12084.JPG

One of my favorite systems actually. Still play it from time to time, as my DS cant play older GB games.

Though I did go to Toys R Us and enjoy watching my disliked co-workers get screwed by menopausal mothers.

Woah a green one wish i had the green one.Though the blue one i had was cool.