Dissidia: Final Fantasy to arcades?

shrapx

Dissidia Final Fantasy Takes The Fight To Japanese Arcades

Guaranteed this will get ported to something eventually... In some form or another...

I have been waiting for this (or something like it anyway). I loved Dissidia, and even though the "story" felt complete it was such a cool experience that I was hoping to see a sequel at some point. Hopefully it is a new story, and not a rehash of Dissidia and DuoDecim (much like DuoDecim was in the second half)

Say what you want about Square the company, but Dissidia is a good game.

Edited by shrapx

This more than likely will get ported to the PS4 (and possibly the Xbox One) in 6 months after the arcade version releases. Seeing that dissidia was one of my top 5 franchises for the PSP, i'm glad that Square Enix is making a "sequel" to duodecim. Hopefully they put Noctis in this game. Although Noctis would just be a copy-and-paste of Firion from Final Fantasy 2.

They already shown there adding new characters. If they add new characters, I would like to see:

Celes (My number one request)

Seifer

Genisis

Seymore

Dagger

I'd be fine if these were copy and pasted, but if you change the skins at least add the extra character specific details (change the manerisms, names in dialogue, story, etc.)

It sucks when one character (Ultimecia) is another (Edea) with no differentiation. Same problem for me in Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 and Zero/X.