Which was your first horror game?

springning

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That isn't really much of a horror game, though. It's a rail shooter, and one that doesn't really try to scare the player like Umbrella Chronicles, Dark Escape, or Dead Space Extraction tried to.

The first I ever played was Alone in the Dark. The first survival horror game that established a lot of elements games of that genre used. But the first that I finished? Silent Hill 1.

Which, honestly, is very easy to complete. Still, it's one of the best survival horror games to date, IMO.

I eventually went through the majority of the Resident Evil series as well. 2, the remake of 1, and Code Veronica were especially great.

That isn't really much of a horror game, though. It's a rail shooter, and one that doesn't really try to scare the player like Umbrella Chronicles, Dark Escape, or Dead Space Extraction tried to.

The first I ever played was Alone in the Dark. The first survival horror game that established a lot of elements games of that genre used. But the first that I finished? Silent Hill 1.

Which, honestly, is very easy to complete. Still, it's one of the best survival horror games to date, IMO.

I eventually went through the majority of the Resident Evil series as well. 2, the remake of 1, and Code Veronica were especially great.

Yeah, in my opinion, I think it is a horror game

My first was Resident Evil 2 or 3.. I forget but it's the one with the dude who busts downs walls and yells "Staaaars!" lmao It's just funny remembering that.

That was Resident Evil 3 :p I remember my dad giving me the remote as a kid and telling me to go down the stairs in the police department haha I was not prepared for a window jumping rocket launcher wielding tyrant!

Mine too. The art on the game disc used to scare me, let alone the game :francis:

Yeah, I can agree with this, but it was for all the Resident Evil games. I stayed away from those up until my interest for horror games grew :D Plus, I sorta saw every Death Scene in Dead Space 1, then was like "eh, now I have seen everything" :rofl:

Resident Evil 3 Nemesis.

I turned the console off whenever I encountered big group of zombies or the boss chased after me when I was 5th grader. :o

Haha, this.

Nemesis was also my first Horror game. :D

Getting chased by William shouting "S.T.A.R.S", while running for my life was the scariest thing back then haha. Great game though.