My favorite handheld game console

springning

My favorite handheld game console is JXD S7800B, is support 16 emulators such as PSP,NDS,GBA,GBC,GB,WSC PS1, N64 and so on. I'm very amazed that this game console can smooth running GTA, it really very awesome, it is my best android game console I have bought.

Does anyone have this device?

What's your favorite game console?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My favorite handheld game console is JXD S7800B, is support 16 emulators such as PSP,NDS,GBA,GBC,GB,WSC PS1, N64 and so on. I'm very amazed that this game console can smooth running GTA, it really very awesome, it is my best android game console I have bought.

Never heard of the JXD. Will have to check it out online.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Never heard of it but it seems damned cool. Where do you get one?

• 4 weeks later...

The most nostalgic for me will always be the Gameboy Pocket (Pikachu Yellow, of course). My favourite though is the GBA SP (also Pikachu Edition - yes I own them all), due to the range of games it can play.

http://www.legendarypokemon.net/images/upimages/n05_0207_pikachusp.jpg

Edited by Noid

• 4 months later...

I've never heard of the JXD but did some research online and am intrigued by it since I'm a huge fan of old school games and that what it's main focus seems to be. I'll have to check it out and maybe see if I can find one cheap on eBay.

As far as my handhelds, I own a Vita and share practically every Nintendo handheld with my brother. My favorite handheld is definitely the 3DS. It's fucking amazing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With its amazing library, my favorite is the DS. So many great RPGs and action games. Mario and Zelda and Mario Kart with great graphics, that's a must have for me.

I do wish that the Neo Geo Pocket Color and Vita had amounted to more. I know Vita still has time, but few devs seem to really support it here in America.