Games you most envy not on the PS3

SubZero89

Self explanatory. Personally mine are Amnesia & Outlast on the PC. I love me some survival horror & we're really short here on the PS ;). Nintendo have some cool franchises I would like to try & who doesn't love Mario!. And Xbox? Well u have nothin muahahaha :dance:

Jokes.. I'm quite intrigued by Alan Wake ;). Btw I'm also interested in what people envy from the Sony side :).

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
As for Xbox exclusives, I'd really like to play Alan Wake. I mean I could get it on Steam, but I'd prefer to play it on the PS3.

There are a few I wanted on PS3 from the PC, but I don't really remember which ones. So I guess I didn't care all that much after all.

Was going to say there's nothing until I saw your reply. I agree, Alan Wake was a really great game IMO. Loved playing it when I used to play on the 360. If I ever did play computer games and didn't own it, I'd be tempted. I've really only played Diablo 3 on my Mac and as that's coming to the PS3, I'm set.

I can say that in general I don't feel pity because the games from other decent platforms don't come to PS3, because I own eg. X360 specifically for that kind of games (and multiplatforms that run better on it comparing to PS3).

The game which I really miss very much is upcoming title - Bayonetta 2. I can't understand how developers and publisher could stick only with Wii U - lame console with unintuitive controls...

Zelda. The only Zelda I have ever played is A Link To The Past and I want to play them! I am getting a 3DS here soon and I think I can play them on that though...at least some? Anywho, yeah. Zelda.

You can play:

• The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link
  • Link's Awakening
  • Oracle of Ages
  • Oracle of Seasons
  • Ocarina of Time 3D
  • A Link To The Past 2 (as soon as it comes out, anyway)
  • Phantom Hourglass
  • Spirit Tracks

The last two suck though, so I would recommend not wasting your time. Or at least playing all the others I listed first so that those two piles of shit don't turn you off from the rest of the series.