Serial killer trophy problems

douggreen

Hi guys,

Serial killer trophy: win 10 deathmatch games

I have definatly won 10 death match games but no trophy. I realize domination etc don't count, and I also realize that the servers are crap and don't save all of the stats. Has anyone else had trouble getting this trophy? I'm convinced it is broken (for me at least and that will never get platinum) Please reply if you have any tips to make this trophy work (not tips for actually wining games).

Thanks

Doug

Mate, I've read on here that some people are not getting the trophy until about 15-17 wins :o, I was getting a bit worried about this, but I did get mine bang on 10 :confused:. I have also heard that the safest way is; once you play a game (win or lose), let it save, quit out of that lobby, then search again, do not just keep playing against the same people in the same lobby. I do not know if this really is important or not thought. Good luck bud.;)

I had won 7 games according to my personal stats last week although I have deffinatly won more it just hasn't saved the details. Since then I am now up to 14, quiting after each game win to check personal stats, I have been making a note on a sheet of paper what game types I have played and won. The 7 games I have won since last week are all deathmatch games. Perhaps as Wazza suggests I need to check stats win or lose?

Just got it. I won 2 more games and checked stats after ech game i played whether I won or not. Thanks for the tips on checking my stats!!!! just need to collect audio diaries, harvest civilians, and glitch the xp to get the plat.

Thanks guys

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Just bumping this thread because I know a few people that have been trying to boost over the past few days are having problems with Serial Killer. It looks like most of the players in this thread found the same thing I did.

I had to quit after every match and check my personal stats in order to see my wins/XP being added to my total. If you don't go back to the lobby after every match you might find that your wins/XP aren't being added to your total and you'll do what I did, which is play for hours without getting any progress toward the trophy. Going back to the lobby after every match worked for me and I got the trophy last night.

Good luck!

Cory

I got Serial Killer for my 4th out of 5 profiles today and sent

that to Platinum. I still have to get Serial Killer for 1 more

profile and I only have 2 wins so far on that profile. Here is

what I have come to figure out.

1.) After your match ends you must let everything finish then

once it takes you to the lobby for the next match you need

to quit and start a new search. It sucks but you need to do

that because your stats from matches 2 and up will not get

recorded.

2.) If you get into a match with only friends make sure each