"Ain't Got Time to Bleed" Trophy

Alexithemia

I got this in my second game of survivor, in offline mode. I just kept killing the aliens and then running in to allow their blood to get on me so i lost a small amount of health for that one bar, and it would regenerate pretty fast. I was counting them and I was pretty sure I was up to more like 45 by the time it popped.

I was starting to think I had to use a stim to replace a completely gone energy block, but I'm fairly sure I only did a couple of those.

the easiest way to get this done is do a match with one online friend. keep the last Alien of a wave alive. let him keep hurting you and then healing. sometimes the Alien with get distracted by your partner while you heal or have your friend shoot you a little as well to make it go by quicker. I dont know exactly what it means by 30 blocks of health because it went by really quick. I think auto regen half a block then another half will count as one. so it all totals up numbers wise Im guessing.

Also when I did this with a friend, the Alien pretty much kept going after him and it was annoying ;p I think it had a grudge.