Rate the trophy difficulty...  

255 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_8.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.92

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far it just seems that the online and Nightmare difficulties are the hard trophies to obtain in this game. The others just come naturally or with luck. I'll give it a 5.

Just a 5? Have you played Nightmare difficulty? I will rate this a 10. This is harder than Call Of Duty: World At War on Veteran in my opinion without the checkpoints.

I have and while its ridiculous hard, it shouldn't take more than a lot of patience.

Since when is "ridiculous hard" a 5?

The online trophies aren't too bad. Most can be boosted with a nice big group and the grind ones aren't hard, just time consuming. But Nightmare, with no checkpoints, is pretty crazy. One mistake and you're back to the beginning of the level... However, it doesn't require any outlandish feats, and mostly consists of story trophies, with some collection thrown in.

I give it a 8/10

So far it just seems that the online and Nightmare difficulties are the hard trophies to obtain in this game. The others just come naturally or with luck. I'll give it a 5.

When you get even one of the nightmare trophies, then maybe you'll be able to judge it more accurately. Until then, you simply don't know what you're talking about.

You gotta love the idiot that voted this a "1". Someone said "alien" and he thought they said "illegal alien" and signed up.

At this point, I'm wishing I could change my vote to a 9 or so...turns out the online trophies aren't quite as boostable as originally believed, and Nightmare is so fracking frustrating.

Edited by Bishop084

Voting Guidelines

3. Remember, time consuming does not always equal difficult. "Warhawk" is time consuming and difficult. "Resistance 2" is time consuming, but not difficult at all.

The 18060XP trophy falls under the "time consuming, but not difficult at all." It shouldn't raise the difficulty level vote.

hairlesswookiee

man either you are a gaming god which by your game card your not.

how can you state that an afternoon and some patience and thats all it will take.

have you played this game on the highest setting?

because i think your full of it i want to see your trophy dude for it seems as it will take an afternoon and patience you should clear the nightmare trophy.

either put up or shut up.

why do people want to make it look like they are all gaming gods these polls are full of them always people full of shit (1 star) or over boasting how easy something is infact i dont beleive half of them even played any of the games they claim were piss easy.

hairlesswookiee

man either you are a gaming god which by your game card your not.

how can you state that an afternoon and some patience and thats all it will take.

have you played this game on the highest setting?

because i think your full of it i want to see your trophy dude for it seems as it will take an afternoon and patience you should clear the nightmare trophy.

either put up or shut up.

why do people want to make it look like they are all gaming gods these polls are full of them always people full of shit (1 star) or over boasting how easy something is infact i dont beleive half of them even played any of the games they claim were piss easy.

Dont let them get to you, there just jealous because they know they will never get the platinum. In other news i will have my platinum tommorrow just gotta finish marine on nightmare. Jungle is all thats left, then predator and alien on nightmare easy stuff.

EDIT: Marine Nightmare complete WOOO!

Edited by Normandy-SR1
Info

Definitely an 8/10. The majority of the trophies are just not difficult (eve glitched my way to get the 18060 EXP trophy).

The ones that are difficult are the Nightmare difficulty ones. I just finished my Predator Nightmare campaign rather easily (I made a thread about it). Not looking forward to the Marine one.

I just finished my nightmare playthrough with the Alien race..

Actually, that was easy as hell.. But I do agree.. The Marine Campaign on nightmare will bring frustration with it..

The online trophies will most likely be the hard part of this game..

I won't rate it just yet though..

Nice Enjoy yourself.

Its quite hard to enjoy yourself with all the quitters. :(

Anyway i give this a solid 8, only need 2 more missions for the "I LOVE the Corps!" trophy. Once i beat the Predator campaign on nightmare and get all collectibles i will have my platinum. The Alien campaign was a joke, i did not die once. If you take it slow and pick of your enemies one by one its a cake walk. The marine campaign on nightmare will definitely test your patients but is not impossible!

Its quite hard to enjoy yourself with all the quitters. :(

Anyway i give this a solid 8, only need 2 more missions for the "I LOVE the Corps!" trophy. Once i beat the Predator campaign on nightmare and get all collectibles i will have my platinum. The Alien campaign was a joke, i did not die once. If you take it slow and pick of your enemies one by one its a cake walk. The marine campaign on nightmare will definitely test your patients but is not impossible!

You will get it =]

man Ive done the pred that was ez wen you just legit 3tricky parts the jungle...the alien boss fight..the last boss battle..haven't done the other 2yet im trying marine at the mo and its driving me crazy very frustrating..the online are a pain dont really like online trophies but there coming slowly..ill give this game 9 nightmares a BITCH...good luck every body