Collectibles not showing up after getting them

kfree7

So I just got 5 collectibles in the Ruins level then got killed. Checked my audio diaries and just 2 are showing collected. Started the mission over and the audio diaries are not there as if I collected them. Quit out of game and restarted and still not there. Could not find where this has been reported. Anyone else had this happen and/or know a fix?

Edit: Just kept restarting the level and finally got them. Weird stuff. Watch yourself out there. Must be a full moon or something.

Edited by kfree7

So I just got 5 collectibles in the Ruins level then got killed. Checked my audio diaries and just 2 are showing collected. Started the mission over and the audio diaries are not there as if I collected them. Quit out of game and restarted and still not there. Could not find where this has been reported. Anyone else had this happen and/or know a fix?

Edit: Just kept restarting the level and finally got them. Weird stuff. Watch yourself out there. Must be a full moon or something.

I started the Predator campaign last night and I got to 2nd mission and i picked up the "belt" at three different spots and the symbol did not show in the left corner of the screen got to the end of mission screen and the "belt" registered on 1 of the 3. So hoping they show back up on the end run.