XP glitch no longer works!

AJ1127

As you can tell from the title, you can no longer use the XP glitch to get the XP trophies.

Last Sunday, I used the method described by mecahyphan here. It worked well and I was able to get both XP trophies rather easily, told my friends about it even. The next day me and my friends started boosting this games other multiplayer trophies. While it has been rough, its not nearly half as bad as I was worried it would be. On Wednesday, we were not able to boost much on the account that PSN was acting up (cause of the new system update 4.40) and several of my friends couldn't even sign in. Today, I sign in and what should've been our last day of the boost turned into a nightmare.

Several friends of mine, who only need the XP trophies now, can't use the XP glitch to get them. We went through all the steps numerous times and we all came to the same conclusion that Sony has blocked using proxy servers in system update 4.40. Apparently, Sony has really cracked down on hackers in this update and from what a friend has told me, hackers do use proxy servers to exploit things. Mecahyphan's way and the original way of using a PC patch blocker program no longer works. As of right now, the only way to get (P), is by doing all the XP LEGIT!

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
They've hacked it as all the known exploits were fixed by Rebellion and Sony years ago. Look at some of their other games, the trophy time stamps are way too close together to be legit, especially MW2 and FUEL.

He got all the Hard & Nightmare trophies in less than a minute of each other.

And got The Marine Nightmare trophy before he got the Trophies for beating the marine levels.

clearly a hack

• 1 year later...