Online still active?

roytarek

This may sound stupid but it depends on where you live. In Australia, its extremely hwrd to find matches, ive only ever found 2 in 2 years. When i was searching with someone from the UK and US though we found people easily. The game doesnt like matching people from different regions/ countries together so I guess it depends on how populated your country is because more would be playing the game, Dah lol

You don't need a pass but the matchmaking for Ranked matches is completely screwed up and can take up to an hour to find a game. Even if you find a game you have to quit all the way back to the Main Menu after the match is over for the XP you've earned to actually save, thanks to a bug the last patch introduced.

You don't need a pass but the matchmaking for Ranked matches is completely screwed up and can take up to an hour to find a game. Even if you find a game you have to quit all the way back to the Main Menu after the match is over for the XP you've earned to actually save, thanks to a bug the last patch introduced.

Yeah, the multiplayer was such a bust. Which sucks because once I actually GOT into a game, it was such a blast.

Took me 4 months to get the 18060 xp legitimately and quitting after every match. Six pack was kinda fun to boost. Still have a couple people on my friend's list from that one. Still, once I got the plat, I sold the game. Would have kept it for the multiplayer if it worked. Ah well, lookin' forward to Colonial Marines though. :dance:

Yeah, the multiplayer was such a bust. Which sucks because once I actually GOT into a game, it was such a blast.

Took me 4 months to get the 18060 xp legitimately and quitting after every match. Six pack was kinda fun to boost. Still have a couple people on my friend's list from that one. Still, once I got the plat, I sold the game. Would have kept it for the multiplayer if it worked. Ah well, lookin' forward to Colonial Marines though. :dance:

I don't care for the trophies, is player match matchmaking better?

I guess i'll have to wait for colonial marines on the wii u :)

• 6 months later...