Does anyone still play this online?

WiiMan 89

I haven't played this online for a while but it started to die almost immediately after it came out and it's difficult to get a game on the DLC maps (no DLC MP trophies luckily). Fortunately there are still some people boosting this so you will be able to get the MP trophies, I went 0-(P) in 5 days and the Story DLC only took a few hours :). The 1.05 patch fixed the bulk of the story mode problems but the MP is still very unbalanced so boosting is a must.

Edited by Terminator
Rephrased.

• 2 months later...
Ok thanks for your reply Terminator, I'll risk it and pick it up..I'm literally like level 59 so I'm not far off..I enjoyed the single player so why not eh

Get a good boosting group from this site and you guys can get these trophies. Only a couple of them require any thought at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Can someone please just help me out with the xeno challenges? I just want to beat them and that's it.

Why is no one helping?

Have you posted on the boosting section of the forum? That is where you should get people to help you. This game was not popular and there is likely very few people even interesting in completing this at this point.

Bosting thread: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/aliens-colonial-marines/188428-trophy-boosting-thread-read-first-post.html

Edited by kfree7

Have you posted on the boosting section of the forum? That is where you should get people to help you. This game was not popular and there is likely very few people even interesting in completing this at this point.

Bosting thread: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/aliens-colonial-marines/188428-trophy-boosting-thread-read-first-post.html

This.

Please keep all requests to the boosting threads, thanks.

• 4 months later...

Why would anybody play this game? It's absolute garbage.

If it wasn't for the fact that you can't delete games / trophies from your profile I wouldn't touch this game with a barge pole.

A few people play team deathmatch on the regular. I actually think that this fact is rather sad because there are tons of other BAD games out there they could be devoting their lives to.

• 3 months later...
How many trophies are actually online only? The guide says theres 9, but thats wrong. Trophies like "Don't Count Me Out" and "I Feel Safer Already" can be done solo with a second controller.

If what you say is correct then the answer is 7.

The online is dead. Get a boosting group and beat the shit out of it.