Arbitrarily Exterminated - Silver trophy

2179 Xenomorphs

If you don't know how count to kill xenomorphs in the campaign or multiplayer. During Chapter One, after you hold off the Xenomorphs at Sulaco hanger bay where you earn Short, Controlled Bursts trophy, but don't enter into that door yet. Xenomorphs always respawn in this hanger. Important, you need easy difficulty. Keep shooting at them and avoid their attacks, if you run out of ammo from your weapons except pistols, pistols have infinite ammo and you can use a pistol but you need pistol with more damage. When you earn Arbitrarily Exterminated trophy, you can enter door or quit game.

Arbitrarily Exterminated - Silver trophy

2179 Xenomorphs

If you don't know how count to kill xenomorphs in the campaign or multiplayer. During Chapter One, after you hold off the Xenomorphs at Sulaco hanger bay where you earn Short, Controlled Bursts trophy, but don't enter into that door yet. Xenomorphs always respawn in this hanger. Important, you need easy difficulty. Keep shooting at them and avoid their attacks, if you run out of ammo from your weapons except pistols, pistols have infinite ammo and you can use a pistol but you need pistol with more damage. When you earn Arbitrarily Exterminated trophy, you can enter door or quit game.

I got mine during the chapter where you pick up the Smart Gun and head down the tunnel. Rinse and repeat. By then, I already had killed the bulk of the 2179 that I needed, so it didn't take too long.