Aliens: CM and DLC Sale

Drexiel

Well this is happening tomorrow (Tuesday. September 9, 2013)

Title - PS Plus Price - Regular Price
Aliens: Colonial Marines- $8.99 - $14.99
Aliens: Colonial Marines Ultimate Bundle- $17.99 - $29.99
Aliens: Colonial Marines DLC Bundle Pack- $8.99 - $14.99
Aliens: Colonial Marines Big Hunt DLC - $3.75- $7.49
Aliens: Colonial Marines – Stasis Interrupted - $3.75 - $7.49
Aliens: Colonial Marines Reconnaissance Pack $2.50 - $4.99
Aliens: Colonial Marines Movie Map Pack- $2.50 - $4.99

I might pick it up. But before I do and Max Payne 3 happens to me all over again, Are people playing this online?

Yeah yeah I can visit the boosting thread, but since I'm not able to boost every day and all the time like some of my previous boosting partners demanded, I'd like to know first if there's enough people playing that I can do most of the challenges without boosting(I will end up boosting but for now I'll play normally)

thanks for posting this since I just came here to do the same exact thing but anyways it is a pretty decent good sale for all of the DLC but I hope the Stasis Interrupted ends up selling the most out of all of the Aliens DLC sale. It deserves to be played by everyone who bought the game but haven't touched it after they completed the campaign.

Maybe this sale will encourage some of them to buy the Stasis Interrupted DLC and the only way I can find out how many copies were sold is the ratings after you buy a game and rate the game, etc. I know that the ratings numbers are not accurate at all since not everyone rates the games they buy.

The online is pretty deserted, especially where the DLC maps are concerned (fortunately the DLC maps have no trophies) so boosting is essential if you want the (P).

This is accually good news Terminator for the ppl that would still like to get the plat. With a boosting group you can mow through these like we did. Get to it everyone.

The online is pretty deserted, especially where the DLC maps are concerned (fortunately the DLC maps have no trophies) so boosting is essential if you want the (P).

it's that deserted eh? man that sucks, well let's see how this week goes cause $8.99 for the game for plus members is a ridiculous steal but at the same time it makes me sad cause I have not seen a game reach this low of a price after 7 months of being released since Haze I think.

I haven't touched the online mode in forever and the last time I played Aliens was the stasis interrupted DLC which was more fun than the actual campaign.

Again let's see how many people pick up the game during the sale because right now I see the ratings sitting at 45 and I know that doesn't mean 45 people bought it but it's something to look at for now, I wonder how high it will climb before the sale ends.

I've just checked the EU webstore and there's no discounts whatsoever on anything to do with A: CM :(.

booooooooo!!!!!!!

that sucks, sorry for the EU gamers. Do these things happen often cause I know that the store update between EU and NA are different because of the games but I never thought discounts/sales/etc would be affected

Hi guys.

I wanna get this game and the 100% of the trophies.

Its ok if i buy this:

Aliens: Colonial Marines $8.99

Aliens: Colonial Marines – Stasis Interrupted $3.75

???

Or do i have to buy the whole DLC Bundle Pack? Because i don't wanna spend 5 bucks on unnecesary stuff, lol.

Thank u guys for any answer u can reply me.

Regards.