Why A: CM sucks (joke)

I got bored and made this definitive list, and yes, it's a joke :) I actually like this game.

A list of why this game sucks:

• 80s style monitors in-game, what the hell, they should all be on windows 8 by now

• Bad dialogue... None of the aliens talk

• Nowhere to buy stuff, I can't barter with the aliens for some good things on sale, stranger!

• There isn't a pinball machine in the command center

• Most of the locations are already blown up = thanks for beating the game for me already, cast of Aliens 1986!

• Duke Nukem isn't in it AT ALL

• No balls of steel

• No in-game lemonade stands

• The dolls head I found in the sewer had no body, what the hell, am I rescuing poor kids or something?

• The scene with the singing dancing alien isn't in the campaign, so I was mis-sold the game

• An alien screws the chick before I can

• That sewer level with lots of piano playing aliens and no pianos, cheap developers not including all the props

• NOWHERE in the game can I ride the Weyland Yutani tricycle, thanks for ruining my life gearbox

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Actually plenty to complain about in the game. I mean, when those "Empire Strikes Back" Startroopers showed up I was expecting to see Darth Vader and he never appeared! LMAO

Like you, though, I enjoyed the game, glad I picked it up (and Stasis Interrupted for 100%) for a song on the PSN Halloween Sale. Had a good co-op partner and we breezed through it!