XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Digital Only PS3 Games > A (PSN) > Alien Breed: Impact

Old 01-17-2012, 08:55 AM   #31 (permalink)

Does it work in alien breed 2 or 3?

fiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 02:40 AM   #32 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 MVP   THL Season 4 Champions - West Coast Gets the Most   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Worked! Many thanks.

Hydroponics just went on and on, but if you survive the swarm parts you are good to go. Was scary at some points though...

My rare s
Mortal Kombat | Street Fighter 4 | Super Street Fighter 4 | Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 | The King of Fighters XIII | Arcana Heart 3 | Street Fighter X Tekken | Vanquish

My rare 100%s
Double Dragon Neon | Hitogata Happa | The House of the Dead III | Shatter | Tumble | Swords & Soldiers | Super Stardust HD

OmegaDenmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 03:56 AM   #33 (permalink)

Did it on hydrophonics on my 2nd try (to be honest, I tough it was impossible, so the first time i was only doing team veteran, but I almost did it without dying on the first go).
Platinated the game at least, and I got to say, it wasn't that easy...
Old 04-23-2012, 12:29 PM   #34 (permalink)

I'm having a hard time finishing this game without dying. Oh well, its an interesting challenge I guess. I got until the final door at hydroponics level. I probably got reckless, all I remember was when I activated some switch I was overrun by 30+ aliens from nowhere. No way I could survive that attack. I was soooo frustrating...hehehe. All I needed was to wait for the door to open and it would end the level. Gonna try again this week until I get it. Great tip on doing it solo by the way, really helped.