Rate the trophy difficulty...  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_5.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.07

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may think I just suck, but I rated 9. The 2 co-op trophies are extremely difficult. As I mentioned elsewhere, I cannot even complete Level 3. It doesn't seem possible to complete one of them without dying. Its not even fun like Single Player. Endless swarms of seemingly hundreds of aliens with barely any ammo = :eek:

The second level in co-op mode is by far the easiest one to finish without dying. I did it with random player on the first attempt. Just remember to share all ammo, cash, intex supplies, shoot from distance (often with pistol, conserve ammo), use stun grenades and you can get with no serious problems. My plat popped two days ago. My difficulty rating for Alien Breed platinum is 5/10.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Give this a 5, only trophy that gave me trouble was Hard to Kill in Coop as u really need to get a good partner and play smart by sharing credits and ammo etc, the rest of the trophies were pretty easy. Really enjoyed this game and i'm looking forward to the next one

I gave it 4. The hardest trophy is 'Against the Odds', which only requires careful pacing and saving your strong weapons for the tougher parts. The upgraded assault rifle worked best for me because it pushes the enemies back, which was good for fighting big hordes of aliens. Laser rifle is great too, although it doesn't push them back as much, but it is strong. Other than that, save at every terminal, and it's really not too hard at all.

The co-op trophies can be done with 1 player by using the controller reassign method, and those trophies were easy to get by using the same method as above; just go slow, stock up on ammo and don't get overwhelmed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me it was a 3, almost a 2. I started game on Elite difficulty, and it was way easier than i thought. None of the trophies gave me any trouble. Maybe the game felt so easy because I just recently played Dead Nation on morbid difficulty.

Great game, shame that story mode wasnt playable on coop mode.

Edited by mzg

Alien Breed: Impact platinum difficulty- 4

I don't have the platinum yet but this thing is a breeze. It's a pretty decent game with an I'm not missing a thing if I don't play it storyline. Make up your own as you go! Much more "funner".

For anyone having trouble getting someone to co op with you, don't bother. The control port switch "trick" works.

Edited by Rubbercons

• 3 weeks later...