XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Digital Only PS3 Games > A (PSN) > Alien Breed: Impact

View Poll Results: Rate the trophy difficulty...
1 - Very Easy 3 2.73%
2 5 4.55%
3 11 10.00%
4 23 20.91%
5 29 26.36%
6 19 17.27%
7 10 9.09%
8 3 2.73%
9 3 2.73%
10 - Very Hard 4 3.64%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-15-2011, 06:12 PM   #41 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

I voted 6. tough in places. the hardest part was the coop trophies. but seeing as you can do them on your own, made them easy.

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone. Get Ready
Jimbo76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 12:42 PM   #42 (permalink)

gave it a 6 mainly because of elite difficulty and i did the co-op on my own but some people reckon it's easier doing co-op solo unless you have a skilled partner .
june567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 05:01 PM   #43 (permalink)

4.The only difficult trophies are 'hard to kill' and 'against all odds', all the others are very simple.
If you play the game in elite difficulty just take it slowly, search everything and don't waste items and ammo. If you do that the game is easier than it first sows (i finished the game with 7 hardened armors because i was extremely careful). Same goes for "hard to kill".I used the trick for the co op trophies and didn't play multiplayer at all.
Old 11-27-2011, 10:18 PM   #44 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to vegetollo7

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Bronze   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

Not too too difficult. Sometimes co-op can be a little tough. I give the game a 6/10.

Awesome signature by ESYLD

vegetollo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:46 PM   #45 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to tctfcommander

I voted it as a 5. Nothing special, even though some of the trophies can be a little challenging. Great trophies though.
tctfcommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 05:08 PM   #46 (permalink)

I just got the plat and I gave it a 7. It's tough but it seems harder than it is. Playing on Elite isn't too bad if you take it real slow and save often. Reload your saves if you get hit too much, then backtrack and save again after each fight. The problem is you don't know just how hard it's going to be so you have to kinda plan for the worst. I took it extremely slow and long, then ended the game with like 20+ health packs and tons of ammo.
Finishing a multiplayer level without dying is hard. I did it solo (check the forum posts on that) on my 3rd try. It's annoying and will take some time to replay the levels, but in the end it's not too bad.
scottq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 04:16 PM   #47 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to ElTequilla

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Silver   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Saying 6. This game was actually quite unforgiving on Elite. Massively annoying that I was forced to play it on regular first (to get the money trophies).
"Hard to kill" were causing trouble indeed. Hydroponics is BY FAR the easiest level to do it. luckily i found a guy who was quite skilled. We managed to make it without voice communication.

I would like to play the following together with other people, but missing someone to do it with. Add away if you like to play them

Killzone 3, Dungeon Hunter: Alliance, Under Siege, Worms 2 Armageddon
ElTequilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 04:16 AM   #48 (permalink)

Voted 7. It isn't that hard, but 'against all odds' is extremely annoying, I had to save and load lots and lots of times.
'Hard to kill' was easy, I did it 'solo' on hydrophonics on my secong try... the only hard part was the beggining (until the second terminal). After that it was a matter of taking things slow and easy.
Old 04-07-2012, 05:13 PM   #49 (permalink)
Graphics Team

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronzer Than Nothing   2,500 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Guide Supplement Bronze   SOTM Winner   Staff - Graphics Team   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

Got the plat a day or two ago.

I rate it 4/10, easy plat to obtain and a fun game to check out.
DaFaztFingaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 07:23 PM   #50 (permalink)

6 here slight easier than part 2 though great fun

-YouTube-

WARNING!

BoBo_Thee_Clown is offline   Reply With Quote