is it worth getting?

TheDoctor69

Well there is a demo. So you can at least get a taste of the game before you decide. I never played the original so can't give any comparisons. The game is good fun but does start to get a bit repetitive after a while. Luckily I've almost got the plat so I can take a break lol.

This game really grows on you! After the demo I was like, meh ok but worth it for a platinum. But now I love it! :D

That's how i felt about the demo,but i've decided to risk it and get the game.Had a quick go on it and it seems like it might be fun....if i can keep hold of some ammo!:)

• 4 weeks later...
It finally showed up in the US store, and after trying the demo, I think it's very worth it.

I fell the same way:D It took me days to finally download the demo, but it was worth it cause this game is fun!:thumbsup: Plus, once I buy it, I just need the unlock that should little to no time at all to download, and BOOM, got my full game:D Plus, they're releasing a sequel! That's awesome:thumbsup:

Im my opinion, YES, it worth. And not only for the price.

The game is good. It can become very challenging in some parts, the graphic r good for a PSN title, the controllers are easy and work just great. Well, its a good game and not a bad deal for the price

Get it and you wont regret it

• 3 months later...