XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Digital Only PS3 Games > A (PSN) > Alien Breed: Impact

Old 09-04-2010, 10:37 AM   #21 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

I have a question, after you beat the game is there any option for chapter select just in case you've missed something?

canana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 12:26 PM   #22 (permalink)

Default Massacre Trophy

I've just found an even better place to get Massacre.

In the 3rd level you have to turn on the Mainframe. At one point near the end you have to go down two short lifts in the glass platform area and turn on some turbine/fuse thingies.

When you come up from the second lift you are swarmed upon by loads (more than 10) of different large size aliens. Just drop a few stun grenades and then when you have enough just drop a Frag Grenade - 'bing' the Trophy is yours.

It helps if you have upgraded the Stun/Frag grenade as it increases the blast radius and the duration/power of the blast.
Cerberus64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 02:13 PM   #23 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I believe "Electrifying" and "Massacre" are glitched: a friend of mine and I were playing coop, I stunned the enemies and he fragged, he got BOTH trophies but I didn't get any.

I believe you only get the trophy if you're hosting.. that, or I was bugged for some reason.
AndrosX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 06:10 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrosX View Post
I believe "Electrifying" and "Massacre" are glitched: a friend of mine and I were playing coop, I stunned the enemies and he fragged, he got BOTH trophies but I didn't get any.

I believe you only get the trophy if you're hosting.. that, or I was bugged for some reason.
That happenned to me too. My friend was host and he got them but I didnt.
However, the 2 CO-OP mandatory trophies worked like a charm even thought he was host (Hard to Kill & Team Veteran).
Old 09-04-2010, 08:57 PM   #25 (permalink)
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Awesome Mystery Award   Silver Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 2 Champions - Team 4Play   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)

This game actually looks pretty good. I wasn't planning on picking it up, but for 12 I think I'll give it a go

Ride ze Shoopuf?

Dark_Phantom_89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 09:48 PM   #26 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Member of the Month Winner   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   The Silver Lining   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Awesome Mystery Award   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Word of Mouth - Silver   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by canana View Post
I have a question, after you beat the game is there any option for chapter select just in case you've missed something?
Yeah there is free play mode where you can play any level you have completed. I don't think the logs show up in that mode though (was just about to add a note in the guide for that).

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrosX View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neameto View Post
That happenned to me too. My friend was host and he got them but I didnt.
However, the 2 CO-OP mandatory trophies worked like a charm even thought he was host (Hard to Kill & Team Veteran).
I'll add a note about it, thanks for the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus64 View Post
I've just found an even better place to get Massacre.

In the 3rd level you have to turn on the Mainframe. At one point near the end you have to go down two short lifts in the glass platform area and turn on some turbine/fuse thingies.

When you come up from the second lift you are swarmed upon by loads (more than 10) of different large size aliens. Just drop a few stun grenades and then when you have enough just drop a Frag Grenade - 'bing' the Trophy is yours.

It helps if you have upgraded the Stun/Frag grenade as it increases the blast radius and the duration/power of the blast.
hmmm. I thought the location I mention was pretty straight forward tbh. Did you try it there first? There are alot of places you can those trophies really. In level 5 there are alot of times you run into large groups of the small aliens. I just thought the location I mentioned was easy/convenient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Phantom_89 View Post
This game actually looks pretty good. I wasn't planning on picking it up, but for 12 I think I'll give it a go
Yeah It's a fun game if a little repetitive at times but worth the price for me. Only thing I didn't really like was the co-op. It's nice they included co-op (online and offline) but I didn't really enjoy it.
#125 - InFAMOUS Second Son
Trophies - League of Legends - My Gallery

Sig by a crazy person.
TheFlyingToaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 04:59 PM   #27 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronze Submission   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   5,000 Posts   Jack of All Trades   Community Gaming Event Silver   A+ Thread Award   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

How hard is this game to get the platinum trophy out of a score of 10?

Trophy Cards
Ryukori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 05:24 PM   #28 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Member of the Month Winner   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   The Silver Lining   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Awesome Mystery Award   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Word of Mouth - Silver   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackboy_LBP View Post
How hard is this game to get the platinum trophy out of a score of 10?
I'd say about a 4. It's pretty straight forward. Elite was ok once you got into it. The complete a co-op level without losing a life was a little annoying but with a good partner isn't that bad either.
#125 - InFAMOUS Second Son
Trophies - League of Legends - My Gallery

Sig by a crazy person.
TheFlyingToaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 06:53 PM   #29 (permalink)

Does anybody know when this is coming to the US
The-Jack-Burton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 02:18 AM   #30 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Fragpuss

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockets88 View Post
This has come up a few times before & is answered like this:

PSN game WITH a platinum = Retail
A game WITHOUT a platinum = PSN

Just create a boosting thread yourself or ask a mod to do it for you.
i still say if it's not available in shops it isn't retail, regardless of trophies available

NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS
Fragpuss is offline   Reply With Quote