This game is beyond difficult

bobbyred7

I'm playing this game on Elite i'm on level 4 n i'm so done with this game, i don't understand y i can't pass this but i have no idea. Not only do i wanna pull my hair out but if it was a disc i would fling it off my roof.

i've been taking my time and going slow but none of this seems 2 work, i upgraded my assault gun n my health packs but alias this doesn't work. currently i have no ammo, no health packs n no money i am at the very beginning of level 4.

if anybody has any tips that can help i would appreciate it

• 2 weeks later...

On elite it takes more bullets to kill the enemy, and your health takes more damage! So forget any upgrades, you shouldn't until perhaps the very end have enough cash to buy upgrades. Throughout all the levels, you should be buying all the ammo and health packs you can get your hands on, you need it all. To have bought two weapon upgrades is something like £11-12K, that is a lot of ammo/health packs you don't have - and need. Its essential to buy as much stuff as you can in the earlier levels, you can't go back a level for it so just buy it all, you will use it.. Do all other trophies on easier difficulty, elite playthrough you can't be wasting resources on trophy requirements..

Also the flamethrower is key in killing mass enemies when bottled up, you'll waste far more precious ammo shooting them all, also the aliens which block your shots - don't waste ammo when they have their guard up.

On elite it takes more bullets to kill the enemy, and your health takes more damage! So forget any upgrades, you shouldn't until perhaps the very end have enough cash to buy upgrades. Throughout all the levels, you should be buying all the ammo and health packs you can get your hands on, you need it all. To have bought two weapon upgrades is something like £11-12K, that is a lot of ammo/health packs you don't have - and need. Its essential to buy as much stuff as you can in the earlier levels, you can't go back a level for it so just buy it all, you will use it.. Do all other trophies on easier difficulty, elite playthrough you can't be wasting resources on trophy requirements..

Also the flamethrower is key in killing mass enemies when bottled up, you'll waste far more precious ammo shooting them all, also the aliens which block your shots - don't waste ammo when they have their guard up.

thanks 4 the tips i guess i'm gonna try this again on elite, with a different approach

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...