Potential Glitch?

AFP

I was on the second part of the final boss battle when I died, upon restarting the checkpoint the game froze. So I restarted my ps3 and loaded the game up again. Now upon selecting a save file to load, no matter which one, the game freezes and requires me to restart my ps3.

Has anyone had this happen to them? If I have to completely redo elite mode I will be beyond pissed :(

Doesn't sound good that mate, only thing u could try is to delete your game data utility (not your saves) and reload them again to see if that might help u. I've played all the AB games and have experienced a few glitches/game freezes and it's a shit feeling when it happens :mad:

• 11 months later...
I was on the second part of the final boss battle when I died, upon restarting the checkpoint the game froze. So I restarted my ps3 and loaded the game up again. Now upon selecting a save file to load, no matter which one, the game freezes and requires me to restart my ps3.

Has anyone had this happen to them? If I have to completely redo elite mode I will be beyond pissed :(

Dude same thing just happened to me in the same part of game, FINAL BOSS ON ELITE !!

I resetted my PS3 many times, deleted game file, downloaded it again, i even downloaded again the full game upgade ( 6 KB file ) from PSStore and game still freezes while loading save file... Fuck this

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...