Is Can't Get Enough glitched?

OK, I've got all trophies aside from Can't Get Enough, so I've clearly played all single-player story levels. As well, I replayed the first four levels on Veteran (yes, I wanted to go into the 4th level locked and loaded). I've played the single-player prologue twice, as well as playing the two-player local prologue twice. I've played through and beat all three co-op assault maps on PSN, as well as beating two of them locally (yes, I did the whole board managing both controllers at the same time). Lastly, I've played through 2+ waves in each of the single-player survivor maps, 2+ waves in each of the 2-player local survivor maps, and 2+ waves in each of the PSN survivor maps.

To prove that I've done it all, I've checked to see that the PSN acknowledges receiving all of my data updates. My PSN ID appears on each and every one of the leaderboards (not very high on the boards, but the point is that my name is on ALL of them). Therefore, the game acknowledges that I've played all available modes.

AND STILL, I DON'T HAVE THE TROPHY?!

OK, I've got all trophies aside from Can't Get Enough, so I've clearly played all single-player story levels. As well, I replayed the first four levels on Veteran (yes, I wanted to go into the 4th level locked and loaded). I've played the single-player prologue twice, as well as playing the two-player local prologue twice. I've played through and beat all three co-op assault maps on PSN, as well as beating two of them locally (yes, I did the whole board managing both controllers at the same time). Lastly, I've played through 2+ waves in each of the single-player survivor maps, 2+ waves in each of the 2-player local survivor maps, and 2+ waves in each of the PSN survivor maps.

To prove that I've done it all, I've checked to see that the PSN acknowledges receiving all of my data updates. My PSN ID appears on each and every one of the leaderboards (not very high on the boards, but the point is that my name is on ALL of them). Therefore, the game acknowledges that I've played all available modes.

AND STILL, I DON'T HAVE THE TROPHY?!

ive done practically the same as you. ive given up on this plat and am going back to killzone. ive wasted nearly a week on this, its so annoying when i can see my name on the leaderboards. i really wanted to plat this as ive got plats from the first 2 games. oh well!

ive done practically the same as you. ive given up on this plat and am going back to killzone. ive wasted nearly a week on this, its so annoying when i can see my name on the leaderboards. i really wanted to plat this as ive got plats from the first 2 games. oh well!

Oh, well? No no no. I will not be defeated like this. So far, I'm holding steady with 100% on 55 different titles. The only game that is blocking me from total 100% completion is GTA IV, and I only need Wanted (which will come over many, many unfortunate months). I even worked my way through hundreds of hours of first-person madness in Far Cry 2.

I am not surrendering to this. I've earned this trophy, and I'm going to get it.

i really admire your commitment but what can we do. ive have done what was suggested in a previous post and backed up my save file and started again. its just not happening. and one of my psn friends has as his comment "alien breed 3 plat" which seems to be mocking me every time im online

what they did suggest is playing the prologue, survivor maps and multiplayer maps in one sitting.

Ah, yes, because getting competant partners to beat the multiplayer maps is unbelievably easy. Especially in one sitting. No problem...:rolleyes:

Edited by MrMinderbinder

This is not directed specifically at Team 17, but:

ENOUGH! Enough with the trophies that contain a laundry list of online accomplishments. Not the least of which was Auf Wiedersehen, Petrovic, or maybe Gozer's Most Wanted. If these guys cannot figure out how to make sure that the servers properly credit players with completing between 20 and 200 different achievements bundled up on one trophy, then they need to stop releasing them! Jebus, this sucks monkey balls. If the game can't keep track of what you've done, then they should stop attaching trophies to things they can't properly track.

BTW, if I get the 5,000,000 points necessary for GTAIV Wanted, and I don't get the trophy, I'm swearing off trophies forever. That trophy is already unbearable, and I'm only 20% of the way done.

i decided last night to do what team 17 said and replayed all the coop, survivor and prologue in one sitting with 2 controllers. i was at the elevator on the last coop level thinking im gonna get it now when the game froze.i sat and stared at the tv in shock for 10 mins.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
i can just confirm that playing the prologue, survivor, coop maps in one sitting will unlock the trophy. just got it with 2 controllers oh thank f**K what a pain it was. unfortunately its how ill remember my 3 alien breed plats

I can just confirm that I did exactly all of that, even did survivor on single player as well. Played the damn prologue 2 times.

AND THE CRAP DID NOT UNLOCK.

FUCK THIS GAME.

for coop I wasn't host. So maybe the brilliant idiots at Team 17 thought to not count it when you aren't host.

Edited by OldJimiDini