Can't Get Enough trophy

Neme

Ok thx you have any hint for hardcore and more speed, less haste? And if you wanna add me. For my last 2 coop assault maps. thx :D

I did the Hardcore trophy on easy on prologue.

More speed, less haste is easy. just play through the level and you will know where you can run without having to kill every alien. At certain points you jump off platforms and aliens can't follow you. I did not search any dead bodies, only picked up credits and ammo. Then i bought ammo and health at index terminal. I finished the level at 16:05 or something like that

The game is so laggy over PSN, so it's easier for you to do co-op over local.

Edited by gh0stface

I did the Hardcore trophy on easy on prologue.

More speed, less haste is easy. just play through the level and you will know where you can run without having to kill every alien. At certain points you jump off platforms and aliens can't follow you. I did not search any dead bodies, only picked up credits and ammo. Then i bought ammo and health at index terminal. I finished the level at 16:05 or something like that

The game is so laggy over PSN, so it's easier for you to do co-op over local.

I' play whit another guy online and work fine. But the guy is Italian like me. If you wanna try i'm here. Ah and thx for tips :)

• 4 months later...

I have a problem with this trophy (G), I finished the story in all levels of difficulty, I finished the prologue several times (even using only the blaster), I ended up co-operatives attacked 2 times, I made the survival either alone or in cooperatives with a lot of records. But the trophy will not unlock! Please help me do not really know what to do to unlock the trophy. :think:

I miss just this trophy for platinum!

http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/4/max_live82.png

I have a problem with this trophy (G), I finished the story in all levels of difficulty, I finished the prologue several times (even using only the blaster), I ended up co-operatives attacked 2 times, I made the survival either alone or in cooperatives with a lot of records. But the trophy will not unlock! Please help me do not really know what to do to unlock the trophy. :think:

I miss just this trophy for platinum!

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/../images/trophies/809/21.jpgCan't Get Enough (G)

Complete the prologue, all single player, co-op assault and survivor maps.

Note: If you're having trouble unlocking this trophy, try playing through Survivor, Prologue, and Co-op Assault all in one sitting. Despite placing in the leaderboards, sometimes the game won't recognize that you have completed them.

Have you tried doing it in one sitting?