Platinum possible nowadays?

Rerirerance

So over in the NA side, Alien Breed 1 was on sale a couple months back. Bought that, played single player over the holidays, finished that then went to online. I found it hard to find a co-op partner competent enough to know how to survive or know how to finish a level properly. They either killed me or just kept dying and I had to save him. It didn't work, so I wasn't able to do any online trophies with them. Luckily, there was a co-op glitch/trick and I was able to solo them. So so much simpler and did all the online trophies in 1 try.

I'm interested in this 2nd title. I'd like to play and plat it, but I don't want to run into the same problem again. The co-op glitch/trick doesn't work for this title, so I must find another co-op partner to do this.

Is it possible to platinum nowadays? I see a few people in the forum already with Plats on this game, so they've moved on to other games, but how about for the now recent game sale crowd? Trophy difficulty thread hasn't said very much either, so I want to know what you guys think. Compared to Alien Breed 1, how hard or easy is it to platinum this game?

The question wasn't about finding a boosting partner which I know there's a thread for. It was a matter of how many people actually have this game, support it, and help each other in doing so. Finding a boosting partner is easy on several different games, but for this game its not so much. In addition, you'll need a good boosting partner since this game does take patience and skill. I didn't have much success in finding a 'good boosting partner' for the last title. So I was curious on how much support there was for the game. From the lack of responses for the entire week which the game was on sale for, there isn't much.

Scared is an over statement. More like headache.

I didn't see why you needed to find me on PSN and beg to buy the game so you can boost with me. The purpose of this thread is to see how much this community supported this title, not finding a boosting partner which there's a thread for that in every online game.

Next time use some logic before jumping the gun and accusing people for things.

Scared is an over statement. More like headache.

I didn't see why you needed to find me on PSN and beg to buy the game so you can boost with me. The purpose of this thread is to see how much this community supported this title, not finding a boosting partner which there's a thread for that in every online game.

Next time use some logic before jumping the gun and accusing people for things.

I'm not sure how saying something like "let me know if you buy it so we can play together" is begging someone to buy a game, but okey dokey. Don't be mad that you don't want to play games you like because the platinum isn't a walk in the park.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

all 3 games you can still obtain the plat as long as you have 2 controllers you don't need online apart from the 3rd game. I was thinking of buying them but as they are like $40AUD last time I checked -_- no thanks and I missed the sale. hopefully when I do end up getting them the 3rd will still be obtainable.

• 1 month later...

The Platinum trophies are still possible for all 3 Alien Breed titles. I got the AB 3 Descent platinum last week, and the AB Impact platinum last night. I am working on AB 2 Assualt platinum right now. If you want proof check out my trophy collection, my PSN is Amor89Fati. You can find many boosting partners in the boosting threads for each individual game, and chances are if your find someone interested in one of the Alien Breed games, chances are they have the other 2 as well.

Hope this helps any potential trophy hunters!